“Good, but...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 126 Restaurants in Woodland
Cuisines: Bakery
“Good, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very clean and top quality but too expensive. The only exception is the water dispenser 20 cents per 5 gallons.

Visited December 2013

California
“Has what you need!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Love this store,has what I need 99% of the time. Always someone to help you find something there also. I do think their prices are too high so my major shopping is not here. But when I need a few things this is where I go!

Visited December 2012
Woodland, California
“I try to avoid Raleys, even though it's the closest market to my house.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The meat/poultry/fish dept is nasty - probably the lowest quality available. The guy at Chinese food part of the deli is not friendly (& that may have to do with where he works b/c I hear this company sucks to work for) & the food is mediocre at best. But every single time I go to this store, there's a problem at check out; it's never easy or quick, esp at the self check. What a pain. I leave that store upset whenever I've gone, so I don't go. I prefer the quality of service and food at Nugget, even if the prices are higher.

Visited March 2012
Raleys2014, Owner at Raley's Superstores, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
We are very sorry to hear this, which store do you shop in? We will do our best to be sure these issues are addressed!
Woodland, California
“Mixed reviews, but I shop there regularly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Raley's is trying to improve itself while competing in a fierce market of grocery stores that have moved into our area. It is my day-in-day-out store and most everything is just as you'd expect - OK selection, clean and well-lit store, about average. I don't like to buy meats there since they 'hide' the fat side of cuts, plus their produce, while greatly improved, is still over-watered and not as good as a the organic food stores around here.

Visited April 2012