“Has what you need!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
California
“Has what you need!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Love this store,has what I need 99% of the time. Always someone to help you find something there also. I do think their prices are too high so my major shopping is not here. But when I need a few things this is where I go!

Visited December 2012

% Recommend
Woodland, California
“I try to avoid Raleys, even though it's the closest market to my house.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The meat/poultry/fish dept is nasty - probably the lowest quality available. The guy at Chinese food part of the deli is not friendly (& that may have to do with where he works b/c I hear this company sucks to work for) & the food is mediocre at best. But every single time I go to this store, there's a problem at check out; it's never easy or quick, esp at the self check. What a pain. I leave that store upset whenever I've gone, so I don't go. I prefer the quality of service and food at Nugget, even if the prices are higher.

Visited March 2012
Woodland, California
“Mixed reviews, but I shop there regularly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Raley's is trying to improve itself while competing in a fierce market of grocery stores that have moved into our area. It is my day-in-day-out store and most everything is just as you'd expect - OK selection, clean and well-lit store, about average. I don't like to buy meats there since they 'hide' the fat side of cuts, plus their produce, while greatly improved, is still over-watered and not as good as a the organic food stores around here.

Visited April 2012