“Room for early AM Sacramento flight” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Woodland

Days Inn Woodland
You added Days Inn Woodland to your Saves list
Days Inn Woodland
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1524 E. Main Street, Main Street & Hwy 113, Woodland, CA 95776   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Woodland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Highland Park, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked a room for two adults and one 15 year old. After sending my credit card information, I discovered that the room had only one bed (for three). When I asked if they could provide a roll-away cot for my son, I was told "we do not provide that service". When I asked for a refund, it was refused, even though this was a full month in advance (so they could have booked the room to others). In short, they put me in a room I could not use, even though I had specified the number of people, and then stole my money for a room I never used. Dishonest. They just want your money.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Sam P, General Manager at Days Inn Woodland, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I apologize for any inconvenience you had for your reservation. Your input is very important to us.
I assure you this matter will be looked into and necessary measures will be taken.
Roseburg, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here during an extended weekend for a family wedding. Was pleasantly surprised how clean and comfortable our stay was. Staff was pleasant and the bed was comfortable. Some reviews may complain about the continental breakfast being sparse... But the "Black Bear Diner" just opened up this weekend. So folks, just walk next door and enjoy a real breakfast! This diner is the best! We will be returning in November for wedding #2.

Stayed May 2015
Sam P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Woodland, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your input is important to us and it is a source through which we can make improvements where needed. We look forward to serve you again when you come for wedding #2
Kentfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a clean, comfortable hotel located between two freeways. Even so it is very quiet. Only a short drive to the center of the town for a wide range of restaurants. There is a Black Bear restaurant and a McDonalds and the end of the parking lot.

Room Tip: Not a major destination but not far from the County Fairgrounds and U C Davis.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Sam P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Woodland, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is an important source as we continue to improve our service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Days Inn Woodland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Woodland

Address: 1524 E. Main Street, Main Street & Hwy 113, Woodland, CA 95776
Location: United States > California > Woodland
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Woodland
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Woodland 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Woodland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Woodland Hotel Woodland
Woodland Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Woodland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.