“Closest place to Cache Creek Casino, whose rooms were full” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Woodland to your Saves list
Days Inn Woodland
Days Inn Woodland
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1524 E. Main Street, Main Street & Hwy 113, Woodland, CA 95776   |
Ranked #7 of 11 hotels in Woodland
California
“Closest place to Cache Creek Casino, whose rooms were full”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

Clean, quiet, ordinary mid-level motel. Clerk had no idea where we could have dinner--there was a nice dinner restaurant 1/2 block away that we found by accident The clerk had suggested McDonalds, which was not what we had in mind.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

We find three motels in Woodland, the Motel 6, Days Inn and Quality Inn. I call the Quality Inn so I know what we are comparing too. Motel 6 is out, we both want a good nights sleep, good bed. Days Inn won’t honor their coupon because they only allow so many per day and those are gone. I understand the rules, and it is a Friday night so a lot of locations won't honor them for that reason.

It's still the best deal for us, we each get a room, no complaints. Rooms are clean and warm, water is hot. Early flight out so we aren't there to try the breakfast.

We ended up in Woodland because it was closer to the SAC airport than the motels on the Sacramento side.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Washington State
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I stayed here because I have Wyndham Rewards and wanted the points. I have also have stayed before. This was the worst and LAST time! When I arrived late evening, I asked if they had a better rate than the $70.00 they quoted me. They said they didn't, and as I was tired, I took the room. Later, when I discovered the so-called free wi-fi didn't work, the front desk clerk told me to bring my laptop for him to see--a sham as I don't believe they really have wi-fi. While there, another traveler came in and asked about a room, and even without AAA (which I told them I had), the room was quoted as $68.00 for two people. When I questioned why I had to pay more, I was told it was because they gave me a "king". The cheaper room was for two "queens." I didn't ask for a "king" room. But leaving that aside, the room I was given had a horrible smell that I smelled until I went to sleep and smelled again in the morning when I woke up. Even leaving the windows open didn't help. So...a more expensive room, a stinky room, and no wi-fi as advertised. Oh...and did I mention the hairs on the bathroom floor which made me wonder if any of the room was clean? I drive that way a couple of times a year. I will find another hotel for my stopover and forego the Wyndham Points.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
sw washington state
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

When we called they promised me a bottom floor, got there and they refused to give me a bottom room. Made me wait until the next day when they should have reserved one for me as I called several times to asure my room was on the bottom floor, told them I was handicapped. And THEN we found ourselves sharing a room with a MOUSE. They offered to to give us new room on 3rd floor while I am handicapped and could not climb all those stairs. Strips on cards kept failing for many of those staying there so we could not get into rooms. Top floor had electricity go out several times. Male owner was rude. Would NOT recommend for anyone with another choice of hotel or even another town.

Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

I work grave yard, so it was very nice to be able to sleep during the day. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and helpful; she knows were all the good local restaurants are. I went to the restaurant she recommended (Ludy's) It was Great!! Thank you Suzanne. I will be returning next week (3-15hrs shift) So I can get some sleep!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Wenatchee, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone! It was an awful experience. It was 88 degrees in our room when we got there, hallways smelled like smoke, everything had a worn appearance to it. When setting the alarm clock before bed, it blew up in my lap causing burns to my foot, the bed, and the floor. Had a hard time sleeping after that happened. Not worth the savings in money!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
shelby, ia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2010

Woodland Days Inn is not the best Days Inns property we have stayed in. We arrived around midnight after a very long trip that included numerous airport delays. At this point all we wanted was a bed. The property is old but basically clean. Rooms are fairly good size with frig, microwave, coffee pot and fast high speed internet. The budget rates makes it more attactive after comparing to other properties in the area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Woodland? Share your experiences!