“Comfortable, clean hotel room” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2060 Freeway Drive, Woodland, CA 95776   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Woodland
“Comfortable, clean hotel room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I particularly like the fresh bed covering for each guest. The hotel was extremely quiet. At breakfast we discovered that a group of teenage high school band members were staying on our floor...we didn't hear a thing!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bhavini m, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your day. We appreciate feedback from our valued guest. Hope to see you soon in Woodland.

Bhavini

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ukiah, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Everything about this hotel is good except the internet connection which is the pits. Slower than dial up. Comfortable room; decent breakfast; pleasant staff; good location; decent value. Staff helpful in finding a good place to eat in Woodland.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are trying to work with our local internet provider to maximize our bandwidth and should be in the works very soon.

Encinitas, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was only there for a quick overnight, but enjoyed the breakfast. I was especially glad there were low fat options. I felt the price was high for the Woodland location, but that is my only complaint.

Room Tip: No problem with freeway noise.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
bhavini m, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for your business. We appreciate your time to post a review about our hotel. We look forward in seeing you in Woodland.
McKinleyville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were able to park our vehicle in a well lit parking lot near the entrance and fly to Arizona. We were taken to the airport by the Inn's shuttle service and picked up promptly when we arrived a week later by a very nice driver. We will stay again on our next adventure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your business. Our Park and Fly package is convenience for our out of town guest. I'm glad that this package worked out for you. We would like to make your travel easy. Please come and see us again.

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Hampton Inns are a good hotel that meet the needs of business travelers. Clean rooms that are big enough, nice breakfast in the morning. This Hampton Inn met that definition. We selected this hotel as it was close to the airport which made our departure the next morning very easy.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review about our hotel. We appreciate your business and would like your continuing support.

Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This property is typical of a Hampton Inn and exactly what you would expect from the brand. The room was very clean, the bed comfortable and the sheets were exsquisite! They were probably the softest sheets I have ever experienced in a hotel of this genre. It was quiet and very easy to access from highway. I was in room 109, which is located right next to what I think was a water pump room and there was constant white noise. This is not a detriment in my opinion as it sounded just like one of those noise machines that some hotels put in their room to mask ambient noise. I actually liked it, but if you are one of those people who need absolute quiet you may not want this room. Another point to note is that the water pressure is a bit odd as it alternates from a decent normal pressure to a "hold on to your hats & glasses" uber pressure. Again it didn't bother me at all once I got used to it as the water tempuratures maintained, it was just something unexpected.

The staff was courteous and efficient, although they were not as overly friendly as I have seen at other Hampton Inn properties. They got the job done, which works fine for me. The breakfast was your typical "breakfast included" faire and everything was clean and well stocked.

I do want to emphasize that the housekeeping staff was outstanding! They were quiet, efficient and the room was sparkling clean each day of my stay. Very impressive! Overall this is a great property if you are in the area - I would definitely stay here if business brings me back to Woodland.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your time. Sorry about the water pressure, we did fix that problem. The room your were in was located next to our hotel laundry and there could be a little noise sometimes. I apologize for the little problems you had. I'm glad to hear overall your stay was comfortable. We look forward in seeing you soon.

Ukiah, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The hotel itself was decent. Smaller than I expected. The bed was very comfortable, the room and bathroom clean. The heating/cooling system was extremely loud. Every time it would kick on it would wake me up. I finally got up and turned it off, then the room got so stuffy that I had to turn it back on. Needless to say, I didn't get a very good night's sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
bhavini m, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
We are very sorry for the quality of service and amenities you received during your recent stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding our Heating and Air Conditioning. We know how important a good shower is and your comments will help us to improve the situation. We hope you will consider staying with us at again in the future and experience our true Hamptonality.
Thanks

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland? Share your experiences!