“Best Thai Food Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Pine Grove, California
“Best Thai Food Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have eaten Thai food in many places including Thailand and this place is the best I have ever found. Hard to believe it is in a place like Woodland, but I am glad I found it. Everything I have tried on the menu is excellent to great. Start with the Pad Thai because it is the best way, in my opinion, to judge the quality of a Thai restaurant. Order it medium spicy unless you are sure you can take the heat.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Woodland, CA
“Small Town Restaurant, Big on Environment and Taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Our first visit to this restaurant was last Friday night. It was fabulous. The appetizer, the service, the beautiful restaurant environment, and the main courses we ordered were first rate.

I had a curry dish, perfectly seasoned and accompanied by rice; my husband had beef Pad Thai. The place had only 2 tables full when we arrived at 5;30; by 7pm it was packed. For good reason: seriously, this was a wonderful dining experience.

Our only regret is not trying it sooner. New favorite!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Davis, California
“My Woodland Thai Option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

After moving to Woodland from Davis, I was used to the question, "which Thai place do you want to go to?" because there are about ten to choose from. It's not the best Thai food I've ever had, but its consistently very good, and their Green Curry is exactly what I expect it to be, so I don't miss my Davis options at all.

Visited December 2013
Pine Grove, California
“Best Thai Food In The World?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have eaten Thai food in many, many places - including Thailand. This is the best of them all. We eat there at least twice a month. We order our food medium spicy because as we have aged we have found very spicy food to no longer be best for us. Medium spicy still has plenty of "kick". There are many, many selections on the menu and we are yet to find one that is not tops.

• Visited September 2013