“they get it right” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Springfield, Missouri
“they get it right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Have yet to go to an In-N-Out and get my order wrong. They have always gotten it right. Friendly efficient and good. As compared to most fast food burger joints.
It is true… if you train your staff and "PAY" your staff, you will have a staff worth keeping.
YA In-N-Out

Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Woodland, California
“Good burger? You betcha!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Everybody's tastes are different but if you like burgers it is a safe bet you will love In-N-Out burgers. I've been many times and have never seen the place empty. More often than not it is busy and often the place is packed. Therefor I assume many people agree with me. They peel potatoes, cut and fry them on site so the fries are as fresh and tasty as you will find. If you like old cars check out their T-shirts - they are soooo cool.

Visited July 2013
“Faster than you think!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I did not want to stop at this restaurant only because we did not have a lot of time. The location is a bit off the beaten path from the freeway. I had heard by many that this was a good place to eat, especially their french fries. I was pleasantly surprised by the fast and friendly service we received. Our early dinner took less than 30 minutes. Not much on the menu, but what was there was good. At $5 per meal it was a great value too.

• Visited October 2013