“Woah man stay away” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Woodland

You added Motel 6 Woodland to your Saves list
Motel 6 Woodland
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1564 East Main Street, I-5 at East Main Street, Woodland, CA 95776   |
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Woodland
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Woah man stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Admittedly we were in a rush to find a hotel since our other place didn't pan out but here's why I say run ! Our room was a non smoking room but it smelled of cigarettes, come to find out I get in bed and there is ashes along the headboard of the bed. There were little speckles of pepper like stuff in the bed and something bit me not sure what but I had a welt on my tummy. You know if we weren't running low on cash and has a better plan we would have just asked for a refund and left. We were exhausted from San Fransisco which didn't help in our laziness. Just stay away it was dirty and possible bed bugs.
Also when we left asap in the morning we drove around the place and they had tons of mattresses dumped in the back not sure if they had a bug problem or if they were just old.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011 via mobile

Needed a room, receptionist did not show me where my room was located. Found it, due to BIG RIGS, there was no parking anywhere near my room. She did give me another, but I felt she was reluctant to do so. Advised her where there was parking. Room not bad, but the outside very dirty. They need to wash the stairs and clean it up, and it would be
better.
Oct 18th, day I stayed
Lynn B. Portland

• Stayed October 2011
Grand Forks, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

We needed to be close to the Sacramento airport, and the stores and restaurants were very handy!! It looked great from the outside, and the service at the office was great!! We asked for the quietest room, and it smelled like urine!!! So the manager gave us 2 keys to 2 different rooms.... We picked the best one, but there was stains on the bed cover of one of the beds, one of the beds is pushed up on the heater/air cond, and the dirt in the fins is horrible!!! I eneded up spraying down the bathroom with Lysol, then I proceeded to scrub the whole bathroom, flooors and all with soap, just so we could shower and feel comfortable!!! Otherwise it was ok, what do you think???

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

We stayed here one night because every place else in the area was more than we wanted to spend on a single night. ( I am not sure why the area is so expensive--seems to be mostly truckers at all the hotel/motels we tried.) I stayed at Motel 6's while I was in college a few times, and this one is better than I remember them being. That said, there was some real grime in the carpet--wear flip flops or something. There was the usual serious wear and tear covered by paint, holes in blankets. We're budget travelers, so we managed okay. For one night. There is a microwave and fridge. No breakfast. Like the clerk said to me, "It's Motel 6."

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Ashland, OR
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

All Motel 6’s are not alike. Case in point: this one, and the one just up I-5 in Williams. Nothing horrible here in Woodland, but poor in every respect. Marginal maintenance, musty smell, swaybacked bed, and after completing the check-in I discover that there is no Internet available because they are out of the access cards! Motel 6 in Williams is far better across the board, and the price is exactly the same. (I stayed here this time because of proximity to Sacramento airport, but next time I’ll get up earlier and drive the extra 40 miles!)

Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Milwaukie, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2009

We stayed one night during a road trip with family. Check in was fast. The room was small and clean, Wi Fi for $2.99 (free would have been better) Mattresses were firm. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance and motel is right off of the interstate. The only complaint was that one of the beds in our room was right next to the air conditioning. Also there is only a bar of soap in the bathroom and when I asked for shampoo I was told they don't offer it but that I could buy it out of the vending machine in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2009

Had to stay there a week while waiting for my apartment, seemed clean but when I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, (of course the last night of my five day stay), I saw four cockroaches in the bathroom, I was totally discussed. I have always stayed in Motel 6 because you know what to expect. This was the first time I encountered roaches.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 Woodland? Share your experiences!