On the plus side, the owners were nice and the room was as clean as it could be considering it's age and condition.
On the negative side:
1. There was no telephone.
2. There was no desk light or lamp.
3. The TV remote control On/Off did not work.
4. There is only 1 light in the bedroom and it's on the ceiling with an integral fan. If you want the fan On and the light Off, you have to stand on the bed and pull the cord hanging from the fan.
5. There were no hangers in the closet.
6. The air conditioner panel was missing, so I had to guess what the settings were.
7. The air conditioner set to maximum was insufficient to cool the room. In the morning the outside air was cooler than the air in the room even though the air conditioner had run all night long.
8. There is no ice machine.
9. My room was populated with flies and gnats.
10. "Kitchenette" had no eating utensils, no cooking utensils, no frying pan, no kitchen towels, no paper towels and no ice tray in the refrigerator.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mount-N-Lake Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.