Arrival and checkin is always a good experience. The hotel lobby and grounds are very nice and well maintained. I particularly enjoy the jacuzzi and the fitness room. Because of this hotel, I look for Hampton Inns wherever I stay. The location is close to wineries and the Town of Windsor is a really nice, quiet place to stay. On top of that, you can't beat Johnny Garlic's right across the street. Not many hotels can say they have a Guy Fieri restaurant right across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Santa Rosa and Healdsburg, the Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor-Sonoma Wine Country is the perfect new hotel from which to launch your next Sonoma County adventure! Surrounded by 100's of world-class wineries, we are a short drive to Lake Sonoma, Bodega Bay and the beach, or the Redwood Forest. We are also just minutes from the Russian River and an excellent starting point for your next bicycle adventure through the vineyard-covered countryside. The hotel features refrigerators and microwaves in every room and offers complimentary high-speed internet access to all guests - both wired and wireless. We also offer a free, full hot breakfast every morning to start your day off right. Of course your stay with us is 100% guaranteed, so book your next trip with confidence after reading what our guests are saying about us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County