Stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites for a Friday - Sunday night. Hotel wasn't sold out, but was busy nonetheless. Breakfast offerings were decent and well stocked. The breakfast room was large enough to seat many people and the hours offered were perfect from 6a-10a
We stayed in a room with two queen beds and had plenty of room for suitcases and all the wine we bought. The room was clean with updated decor and the heat/airconditioning actually worked the way you would want it too. Too often you wake up roasting to death when you select the room temperature to be 70 or less.
We did not use the pool or the hot tubs or exercise facilities so I am unable to comment on those.
Most of all this hotel was in a great location right between Healdsburg and Santa Rosa which made it very convenient for visiting all of the great wineries in the area. There is also a UPS store right across the street for shipping wine home. There is a grocery store across the street and a Starbuck's as well. No real local type restaurants, but with Santa Rosa and Healdsburg so close that wasn't an issue to us.
Overall a solid hotel that is well taken care of and a pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Santa Rosa and Healdsburg, the Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor-Sonoma Wine Country is the perfect new hotel from which to launch your next Sonoma County adventure! Surrounded by 100's of world-class wineries, we are a short drive to Lake Sonoma, Bodega Bay and the beach, or the Redwood Forest. We are also just minutes from the Russian River and an excellent starting point for your next bicycle adventure through the vineyard-covered countryside. The hotel features refrigerators and microwaves in every room and offers complimentary high-speed internet access to all guests - both wired and wireless. We also offer a free, full hot breakfast every morning to start your day off right. Of course your stay with us is 100% guaranteed, so book your next trip with confidence after reading what our guests are saying about us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.