“Pretty decent for a motel in Willows” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6

You added Motel 6 to your Saves list
Motel 6
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   452 N. Humboldt Ave., I-5 at SR 162, Exit #603, Willows, CA 95988   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Willows
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Francisco, California
“Pretty decent for a motel in Willows”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've stayed at a few motels in Willows for track days at Thunderhill. I must say that this Motel 6 is by far the nicest I've stayed at. The beds were very new and everything was recently refurnished. The price was the same or similar to the hotels around it.

I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed in this Motel 6 while traveling south with my cat. I chose it because of the comments on the internet regarding the remodeling that had been done, it's proximity to I5, and they accept pets. The motel is very nicely remodeled, clean, comfortable and very suitable for those traveling with pets. It is not fancy but practical and very nice for people with frightened animals which may try to hide under furniture. They cannot get under the furniture in this motel. It was quiet and, after a full day of driving, I got a very good night's sleep. The bed was great! The desk clerk greeted me with a smile and was very helpful. I have stayed in many motels where pets are accepted and this is, by far, the best, even of those with much higher prices. I will certainly stay there the next time I travel through that section of CA.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Nice, clean, modern, updated look & services. Large flat screen tv with computer hook ups and free wifi. The desk attendant, Amber is helpful & courteous. Nice clean pet area. Motel is within walking distance to many restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Driving by town on my way to Washington, stopped for the night. This Motel 6 is probably the best I've seen. Clean, new furniture, and very reasonable rates.

We arrived late and the staff was able to very quickly get us a room for the night, no hassle. Definitely would stay again, if I ever had to stop in Willows again.

• Stayed September 2013
La Ventana BCS MX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Best motel 6 ever,,,,,
I have stayed in 100's of them all over the country and this one set the bar for low cost, pet friendly motels much higher,,,,
Amber checked me in and then later called my room to see if me and my dog had everything we needed, my room had a king size bed, a fridge, a microwave, a big screen TV and was spotless,,,,
I will certainly stay here again when traveling through this area,,,,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Green Valley, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We thought we were getting a newly remodeled, clean but simple room. NOT. This place was so filthy that I wouldn't put my dog's dish on the floor. There were hairs on the toilet, the tub didn't drain, the phone was encrusted with some beige substance, the bathmat was blackened, the remote for the TV was unrecognizable and the floor was just terrible - questionable brown substances found. Those are just a few of the issues. The front desk attendant told me that they just hired a new cleaner for the rooms. Well, they better rethink their decision. The owner gave us 20% discount (bless her heart) and told us that we should be grateful for that. The next night we stayed in a Motel 6 in Barstow, CA that was half the price and infinitely cleaner and more comfortable. Don't stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear MamitaGreenValley_AZ,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The cleanliness and maintenance issues you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I recently stayed once again at Motel 6, Willows, California, and my opinion has not changed. This is an excellent place to stay. The rate is excellent, the room was very clean, and the front desk person Sarah was as friendly as I remember from having stayed frequently last year. While they have no restaurant in-house, there are several good choices, all reasonably priced, within one block walking. This property is located in a very safe area, as I have had the opportunity to walk it at various hours of the day and night.
If you are in the area of Willows and looking for a place to stay that is reasonably priced, friendly, and very clean, I would strongly recommend that you use the Motel 6.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms tend to be abit quieter because there is no one above you. Also, if there are real ea...