“Stay here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 to your Saves list
Motel 6
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   452 N. Humboldt Ave., I-5 at SR 162, Exit #603, Willows, CA 95988   |
Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Willows
“Stay here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Nice, clean, modern, updated look & services. Large flat screen tv with computer hook ups and free wifi. The desk attendant, Amber is helpful & courteous. Nice clean pet area. Motel is within walking distance to many restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013

207 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Driving by town on my way to Washington, stopped for the night. This Motel 6 is probably the best I've seen. Clean, new furniture, and very reasonable rates.

We arrived late and the staff was able to very quickly get us a room for the night, no hassle. Definitely would stay again, if I ever had to stop in Willows again.

• Stayed September 2013
La Ventana BCS MX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Best motel 6 ever,,,,,
I have stayed in 100's of them all over the country and this one set the bar for low cost, pet friendly motels much higher,,,,
Amber checked me in and then later called my room to see if me and my dog had everything we needed, my room had a king size bed, a fridge, a microwave, a big screen TV and was spotless,,,,
I will certainly stay here again when traveling through this area,,,,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Green Valley, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We thought we were getting a newly remodeled, clean but simple room. NOT. This place was so filthy that I wouldn't put my dog's dish on the floor. There were hairs on the toilet, the tub didn't drain, the phone was encrusted with some beige substance, the bathmat was blackened, the remote for the TV was unrecognizable and the floor was just terrible - questionable brown substances found. Those are just a few of the issues. The front desk attendant told me that they just hired a new cleaner for the rooms. Well, they better rethink their decision. The owner gave us 20% discount (bless her heart) and told us that we should be grateful for that. The next night we stayed in a Motel 6 in Barstow, CA that was half the price and infinitely cleaner and more comfortable. Don't stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear MamitaGreenValley_AZ,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The cleanliness and maintenance issues you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I recently stayed once again at Motel 6, Willows, California, and my opinion has not changed. This is an excellent place to stay. The rate is excellent, the room was very clean, and the front desk person Sarah was as friendly as I remember from having stayed frequently last year. While they have no restaurant in-house, there are several good choices, all reasonably priced, within one block walking. This property is located in a very safe area, as I have had the opportunity to walk it at various hours of the day and night.
If you are in the area of Willows and looking for a place to stay that is reasonably priced, friendly, and very clean, I would strongly recommend that you use the Motel 6.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms tend to be abit quieter because there is no one above you. Also, if there are real ea...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The place looks like a 4 star hotel inside! Hard wood flooring, flat screen T.V., extra channels! The room is HUGE, the beds are comfy! I wish all motels AND HOTELS were this amazing!!! The toilets are water efficient and everything looks like it is BRAND NEW!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Santa Ana, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was driving and on my way home and I had to stop for a night at first I missed my exit to go to this hotel so I went down one more exit and the 2 hotel that were there were just way out of my price range 125.00 and 135.00 or 55.00 well yes I didn't get breakfast but I still was a good place to sleep.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!