“Good option for this town” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Willits
San Francisco, CA
“Good option for this town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2007

For a budget chain hotel the rooms were nice and had a few unexpected amenities like a refrigerator, extra pillows, pool with hot tub. The curved shower bar gave you extra room in the shower. The courtyard area with fountain was reasonably attractive. The complimentary breakfast was really minimal so assume you’ll need to go out for breakfast.

Stayed August 2007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Oakland, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2006

I am part of a group that routinely stays in Willits for one or two nights when in the area. For the last couple of years we've been staying at the Super 8 - I did the arrangements for our most recent visit. They have large rooms with coffee makers and microwaves. They offer a basic breakfast, including coffee, tea, juice, bread and a toaster, and milk and cold cereal. They also are happy to let us use the breakfast room for our group pot-luck dinner. And lastly, they are really nice people. They know us and happily offer us a group rate and are always welcoming and accomodating.

• Liked — clean large rooms with amenities at a budget price
  • Disliked — I guess I'd like a larger bathtub...
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Carmel, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2006

This motel in my opinion deserves 5 stars for lodging in a budget category. It is an excellent motel with many conveniences, including microwave, iron, hair dryer, fridge, coffee pot. The beds were comfortable and included extra pillows. Our bathroom was well stocked with extra towels, and although they are not big we were well satisfied. Also, every surface gleamed with cleanliness and nothing was shabby or worn. The pool area was attractive and the outside area was well kept with plenty of flowering plants. We stayed at 2, 3, and 4 star lodgings on this last trip and I really must give this motel plenty of credit for what you get for your money. We paid $79.00 for two queen beds and were very comfortable for our entire several day stay. Some people are not happy with budget lodging but a stay here is hardly roughing it and I have paid $20 more a night for motels that gave a lot less.

• Stayed May 2006
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2005

I pulled into this hotel because I figured on an inexpensive room for a hurried trip. I realize this is a budget hotel, however, I had barely any toilet paper, thin walls, towels that were too thin and a continental breakfast that felt monitered! Too budget for me and later I found out I could have stayed at another place that looked nicer, quieter and more inviting for about the same price!

• Stayed November 2005, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2005

Very clean and comfortable room. Has a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Front desk very friendly and helpful, he located Sweet & Low for me for a much-needed evening cup of coffee. Would definitely stay there again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2004

We stopped here for the night on a road trip. Very neat and clean. Although on the 101, rooms do not have traffic noise. Was provided an extra key at 12am when locked out.

Been to Super 8 Willits? Share your experiences!