“SUPER DUPER” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Willits
Santa Barbara, California
“SUPER DUPER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Beautiful motel. I really enjoyed staying at this motel. It was a home away from home. The staff was very very friendly and super accommodating. I checked in at 1 pm. They had a gorgeous court yard with a very relaxing fountain. The pool and hot tub were very nice as well. Definitely recommend this place to whoever considering staying here. Ive stayed her numerous times, and wouldnt stay anywhere else in Willits. Im currently staying here as I write this review.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

The staff were nice the fountain and the pool were enjoyable but, I found 2 reddish brown dead bugs on both beds on and under the pillows. I was not completely positive at night that what I was seeing was bugs until the light of day. They were bugs everyone agreed. There were black specs on the sheets upon close inspection and hair that didn't belong to us as well. Also, the beds were old and not very comfortable, and the carpet was beyond filthy. there was black dirt specs on the bathroom floor. Additionally the air conditioner was very loud during the night.
I spent the trip home reading about how to prevent bringing bed bugs home. and followed the instructions I found online immediately upon arriving home. What a drag :(

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We really got rested up for another day of traveling due to the comfortable bed & clean room. The shower was nice. The staff was very friendly &my helpful. Highly recommend it if you're traveling through Willits.

• Stayed July 2012
Wilton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

We are moving North and thought Willits would be a good base for a couple of days. We'll go to the ocean tomorrow and continur North Sunday. I think the courtyard is very relaxing. The pool hot tub area is clean and inviting. We're glad we chose Super 8 here in Willits.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Visakhapatnam, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are comfortable and clean. The ambience is good. Central court yard and fountains gave a pleasant look. There is abundant parking even for big vehicles. The price is reasonable. The only draw back is that the breakfast is inadequate. This is the only place where eggs are not served.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I was truly impressed when I stayed at the Super 8. Prior to staying at this motel, I expected a decent quality motel with reasonable prices. My expectations were clearly exceeded. Not only did I receive a reasonable rate, but the quality of the rooms and customer service was exceptional. I was on a business trip, so amenities such as the microwave, refrigerator, and free wireless internet really went a long way. I will definitely stay here again. I recommend this motel to all people.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 106, which is against the highway. Surprisingly, I did not hear the slightest bit o...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Ukiah, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I am currently staying at Super 8 in Willits. I work away from home, 4 to 5 days a week. When I am working in Willits, I usually stays at Super 8. The Super 8 in Willits is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel looks bright, clean, and inviting. The staff are great and friendly. The room smells fresh and clean. There are plenty of electrical plugs for my lab top, cellphone, and printer. There is a table that I can eat and do my work. Since I work away from home, I really like the microwave and mini refrig in my room.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Willits? Share your experiences!