“Good Food, Slow Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 36 Restaurants in Willits
Cuisines: American
New Port Richey, Florida
“Good Food, Slow Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were just passing through on a Sunday mornig and stopped in for a late breakfast. The service was very slow but friendly. The food was excellent. I had biscuits and sausage gravy with has browns and the wife had a breakfast quesadilla with hash browns. We shared.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Gribaldo's was nothing special but it was not bad neither. I had the Fried Chicken. It was pretty good, but the chicken noodle soup could have been better. It was home made but lacked flavor. It reminded me of a greasy spoon in my home. Try it for yourself.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Willits, California
“Awesome pancakes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Each of my favorite restaurants have something I like the best of all the other restaurants in Willits. For Gribaldo's, it's their pancakes. They are so tasty and satisfying.

Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“McDonalds across the street and a better choice”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We ate here because it was walking distance and directly across the street from the Inn that we stayed. I wouldn't do that again. The side salad was decent. However, I suggest that you don't get the Chicken Fried Steak nor Hashbrown. The broccoli looked questionable so I only ate part of that. My friend ordered three blueberry pancakes for dinner, and she barely ate one.

Visited December 2012
Eureka, California
“Rude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were on our way north and stopped to eat lunch. I had eaten here before and enjoyed it, not this time! The two waitresses were only concerned with the local guys eating there. We had to wave like nuts to get one to come to our booth (we sat ourselves). Thought the salad bar looked good so we quickly ordered two. That was the last of seeing our waitress! The "one visit" salad bar was OK for a quick bite. It wasn't the food, it was the people that made is so unpleasant. When we paid our check, the waitress didn't say one word, not "thanks", "bye"...just handed us our change and walked off. We ate at the other end of town coming home and loved it.

• Visited November 2012