After some business in San Mateo, we needed a place for a quick overnight stop before heading up to our beach cottage in Seaside, Oregon. I checked the TA mobile app and found The Granzella's Inn in Williams. It was around 11:00pm when we arrived and we were given a Junior Suite with a free loaf of sourdough bread (love it!) and a coupon for 10% off of the deli for $89/night.
Our room was very nice with a comfy bed, flat screen TV and nice granite countertops. The bathroom was a bit small but it was not annoying. This property includes breakfast which is served in a nice room adjacent to their small fitness center. The staff was very friendly and there is also a small pool and jacuzzi here which we did not have time to use.
The property is very clean and well-maintained and the lobby is very pretty. The next day we used our coupon at the deli to pick up goodies to take up to Willamette Valley Vineyards for a picnic out on the deck since it was such a beautiful day.
I highly recommend a stop here! Thank you Granzella's for giving us a nice place to rest our heads before heading up the Interstate. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top to Bottom renovation completed in 2010! Perfect location with famous Granzella's Restaurant, Lounge, Deli, and Gift Shop! Your perfect "half-way" stop on Interstate 5! **DOG FRIENDLY!!!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Granzella's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granzella`s Hotel Williams
- Granzellas Hotel Williams