This is an amazing place for $55 a night! Yes, the rooms are small, but they are so nicely done. The beds are very comfortable. This is a great place to stop on your way down the I-5 corridor! They do offer a continental breakfast but there is no dining area. You pick up your food in the tiny lobby and bring back to your room. We went ahead and had breakfast at Granzella's instead. We will be staying here again!
- Also Known As:
- Traveler`s Inn Williams Hotel Williams
- Traveler`s Inn Williams Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Williams Soaring Center, Colusa-Sacramento River State Recreation Area. Renovated in 2013, the Travelers Inn Williams offers Continental breakfast served from 6 am to 9 am, free high-speed wireless Internet access, free parking with room for larger vehicles, business services, outdoor pool, BBQ area and pets are accepted with additional charges. Rooms feature free high-speed wireless Internet access, coffee maker, hair dryer, microwave, mini-fridge, pillow-top mattresses and wake-up service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Traveler's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.