“Fair price performance” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Whittier

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel Whittier to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Whittier
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7320 Greenleaf Ave., Whittier, CA 90602 (Formerly Hilton Whittier)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
A Summer Getaway for 2
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Whittier
Sao Paulo, SP
“Fair price performance”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stayed here while visiting my family, and the price performance of the hotel is quite fair. The bed is clean and comfortable, location is very good, and service is fine. There is no safe box or mini bar in the rooms, but we can live without them.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Nice place to stay. I love the walkable downtown with great food and a nice little theater. Room was comfy. Onsite restaurant fairly good.

I will say there were a few issues. The door had trouble with my key card. The bathroom had an issue with ants running around. And I would have liked a fridge.

Not their fault but there was a very loud party there one night that ran in the room above me from 12am to 4am. Not good when you need to get up early for travel.

Overall a decent place with great location and good staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I booked a room for my brother and me for 2 nights and requested a double, we got a king with a saggy roll away bed for the 1st night(they said all the doubles were filled) and when I spoke with the front desk in the AM, explaining that we needed a double because I was traveling with my brother and that the roll away bed was saggy and uncomfortable, the staff at the front desk was very apologetic, friendly and did their best to find us another room with double beds which really made our stay much better, as we were in Whittier for a family event the local of the hotel was perfect. I will stay here again when I visit.

Room Tip: request rooms away from the bar/disco below for more quite-thought if you like salsa its the place t...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

It happened a while ago as I wasn't aware of tripadvisor back then. We left a camera in the hotel room in the morning and it was gone when we came back to the hotel at night. Might not be the hotel's problem but just that helper. Just be careful when you stay at this hotel.
The rooms are clean and comfy overall.

• Stayed July 2013
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Whittier, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best “Yes I Can!” service, and we are disappointed to hear you weren't satisfied with the level of service provided by our staff member. We want to assure you that we take the steps necessary to keep the belongings of our guests secure. To discuss your concern further, please contact Corporate Customer Care at your earliest convenience.
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

We stayed for a family event. The location was convenient. It was close to our family but also close to lots of restaurants and shops. the rooms and public spaces were clean. we ate at the restaurant for breakfast and it was good. The walls are thin and you can hear activity going on in the hallways. overall a good location and experience and I would stay again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have stayed at this Radisson before and I am pleased every time. The rooms have been renovated and are always clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helful accommodating. Highly recommended!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
san francisco
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Not terrible as far as a place to sleep, but you can do better. There was no hot water, the staff were not courteous, and the place was looking worse for the wear. Otherwise it was fine. The rooms were clean, and the beds reasonably comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Specialist, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Whittier, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.

Been to Radisson Hotel Whittier? Share your experiences!