“Breakfast a must!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 260 Restaurants in Whittier
“Breakfast a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Every time we drove by there were people outside waiting so we decided to try it. There was a long line so we ate at the counter. I had French toast combo VERY GOOD. Service was very good and the food came hot. Next time I am going to try the menudo.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Nice and fair breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

As I was willing to have a corned beef hash breakfast, I found the perfect restaurant in Whittier. The food was more than I expected, service was fine, and price was very good. I really recommend it for good american meals.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, California
“Fun "Diner"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

A fun place to eat - good old-fashioned home cooking. Don't come here if you are wanting a gourmet meal - it's a diner! We came for dinner - servings were generous!

We came with long-time friends who live in Whittier. Server was pleasant and anticipated very need. Food was comfort food.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Friendly & excellent service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

First time here thanks to Groupon deal! Food and service friendly and chicken were good plenty of chicken , salad, biscuits , I suggest my friends to try if their n the whitter area

“Quite Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Tried this restaurant for the first time and I was impressed on how tasty the steak I ordered was! Will definitely be going back!