“Conveniently located in the center of everything” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Westminster
Atlanta, Georgia
“Conveniently located in the center of everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

BEST WESTERN Westminster provides a comfortable, clean and friendly environment. Breakfast included is a plus. I didn't have the breakfast there so I can't say much about it but I would definitely would stay here again if I'm in town.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to do a survey for us. I am glad you had an enjoyable experience with us and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Lakewood, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Everyone was very nice, the cleaning staff knew very little English, but that wasn't an issue at all. The breakfast was decent, I ate everyday. (Honestly it would be nice to extend Breakfast time an hour, to 10 am, but that was just our opinion!!) Wal-Mart literally a 5 minute walk away, if that, a few restaurants walking distance. It was nice not having to drive too far, and Huntington Beach was a short bus ride down the road.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to do a survey for us. WE take great pride in providing superior customer care and would like to thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
las vegas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Room was fine and clean. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom needs updating/remodeling but was clean. Did not use pool. Breakfast was fine... was hoping for more breakfast items... perhaps bacon & scrambled eggs but it was hard-boiled eggs and sausage patties only, along with the waffles (good) and cereal, plus bread and pastries. Overall good breakfast though.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to do a survey for us. We are currently updating our bathrooms and breakfast items till the end of the year. We will take your suggestions and make further improvements. We hope you to choose to stay with us in the future.
Sparks, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were unaware that there is no elevator. My wife has bad knees and I had just recently had back surgery so going up an down stairs was very difficult. We made this clear when we checked in but the clerk made no attempt to see if a 1st floor room was available and in a matter of fact tone just said she would get someone to take our bags upstairs. Except for this, the hotel is very nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing a survey for us. We apologize for any inconveniences you had with us. We try our very best to accommodate every guests needs. Unfortunately on our sold out days, we have very limited rooms available to accommodate if there were no requests made prior to check in. I hope you can will give us another chance in the future.
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Pool was small; 5' deep; OJ was very watered down; waffle batter ran out early and not replaced promptly. Pillows all same type density. They did offer restaurant eating suggestions on 3 different sheets of paper; mostly vietnamese options. Clean pool; the eating area was very cramped and stuffy; scrambled eggs were very dense; round sausage patties meh.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you again for doing a survey for us and we apologize for the experience you had with us. We take every survey and use them to make further improvements to our property. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.
Las Vegas, NV
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

June 8, 2014; 8:15 pm: I'm very sad to say that over the last year or so, the service here has declined considerably. The GM is amazing, but I haven't seen her in quite a while. The current staff are surly and unhelpful. I just sent my son down to the front desk to ask for a fork from the breakfast room and the 2 male employees behind the desk completely ignored him while they finished their personal conversation. When 1 employee left, the remaining front desk clerk turned back to his computer and continued to ignore my 13-year-old son, who just stood there waiting to be acknowledged. After several minutes, the clerk looked up and said "What do you want?" Unbelievable. We're going to have to find a new place to stay when we're out here, which is quite often.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
I would like to apologize for the experience you had with us while at our property. I will discuss this with my staff and resolve all of the issues you mentioned. I hope you do give us another chance in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Everything worked out well during my stay.
I had a king size bed room and it was huge, clean, and comfy.
Breakfast were decent, I liked the waffle maker, they only have one, I prefer to have at least two as there are many guests in the hotel.
Location is near the high way, closed to the places I wanted to visit.
Staff are helpful and nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for us. We are glad you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel. We have now brought in another waffle machine so we do have two currently. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn? Share your experiences!