“The only place we stay when visiting HB” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Westminster
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Las Vegas, NV
“The only place we stay when visiting HB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We've been staying at this hotel for several years now. The staff is excellent and the free breakfast is good food for the price! LOL! The rooms are clean and the location is excellent! Make sure you partake in all the Vietnamese food in the area!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Frisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I booked this hotel during month of May 23- May 27th for my family vacation. They are excellence service included inside and outside and staff so nice....Breakfast included are so good to enjoyed. I hope everyone will enjoy their stay at this Best Western as my family.

Room Tip: I am really recommend to everyone for this hotel.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

The rooms are nicely appointed with newer beds, TV's, refrigerators & furnishings, clean and spacious with shelving (plenty of room to put everything even if you have a lot more than most travelers). The staff is excellent and always helpful. I am in the process of moving to California and have been staying at the hotel for a couple months while I look for a more permanent situation. They offer special deals for extended stays. I have encountered the owner a couple of times durring my stay and he strikes me as a very kind and attentive man who consistently strives to deliver the best amenities and appointments for a reasonable price (he is always improving the property in some way). Amenities include an onsite laundry room, a clean pool & jacuzzi, free breakfast, free wifi, complemented by the friendly & attentive staff.
BOTTOM LINE, this is one of the best hotels I have ever found for the price!!!

Room Tip: I have stayed in several of their rooms & don't believe they have any quality differences.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Westminster, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

This hotel is in a great location and just a short drive away from the beach. The rooms are clean and spacious and the staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. I just moved to California from Florida and have been staying at the hotel for a couple weeks while I settle down in the area. They offer special deals for extended stays which has made the transition to a new state much more comfortable and convenient. Included in their affordable price is a clean pool, jacuzzi, free breakfast, free wifi, and an onsite laundry room. I give this hotel two thumbs up and Id recommend it to anyone looking for a bang for their buck !

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Mesa, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband, my brother and I stayed at this hotel from May 11th to May 15th. We stayed at this hotel because it was the best price for a two bedroom suite, which we needed because my brother snores loud enough to wake the dead. Upon entering our room, we found masking tape on the wall and a tube of (someone else's) mascara at the foot of the bed. The wallpaper was peeling away from the wall inseveral places and there were long black hairs (again, someone else's) in the shower and on the towels. I had booked the room for three adults for four nights, but they only gave us two wash cloths. After the room was "cleaned" on the 12th, a dirty wash cloth was left behind. My husband asked for more wash cloths, and was given three or four. I took one with me into the shower only to realize too late that it was dirty. Gross! We had to have our room keys reprogrammed every time we tried to use them. We were told that they had only been programmed for one day (even though we were staying four nights). The beds were very comfortable and we all slept very well. It would have been nice if the TVs had a sleep function, because both my brother and my husband need the TV on to fall asleep to, and without a sleep function it stays on all night. The breakfast was ok. The muffins were good, but the sausage was like shoe leather. I did not try anything else. The desk clerk who checked us in on Friday night was very friendly and helpful, and the clerk on duty another night was kind enough to move his car when the lot ran out of spaces. The parking lot is insufficient for the number of rooms. The price we paid to stay here was very good, but I don't think we'll be staying here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 204 which was tucked back in a corner. We did not hear noise from other guests li...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

If you're looking for a place to stay after spending a full day in a Buena Park theme park and you approach this motel...keep driving. Rooms are tired, in need of repair, dirty, and beds are saggy. Management was helpful trying to "fix" tv which wouldn't show a clear picture (looked like someone tried to wrench it from the mounting), and gave a small credit toward the room when they couldn't. We didn't unpack & I left hanging garments in the car. Walls are paper thin and noise from the street was disturbing. Lighted palm trees lit up the room with the curtains closed at night making it difficult to sleep and the room was malodorous and we left the door open to "air it out". Breakfast was served in the tiny lobby next to the check-in desk. We chose not to eat there and left hungry. Mama said there'd be days like this!

Room Tip: Our best tip would be not to choose a room here at all.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Clean, great location and good price. I find nothing with it, I will stay here again when I am in Orange County. The only downside is there is no elevator, so if you have big heavy luggage to carry upstairs it is an inconvenience. I stayed for 7 nights.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn? Share your experiences!