If you have to spend the night in the Westlake, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard areas of LA, you should try the Four Season's. I know it might be a little pricey, but I think you can find reasonable rates if you do some planning. The staff is excellent from the moment you pull in the driveway. The beds are super comfortable. You have to use the fitness center while you are there - plenty of machines, weights and drinks. The grounds are very beautiful and with the mild California mornings, its great to drink a coffee outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to both Los Angeles and Malibu, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers a convenient destination for both business and leisure with extensive meeting space, diverse dining options, acres of gardens, an extensive Spa and health-inspired programs at California Health & Longevity Institute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Four Seasons