“Beautiful hotel and grounds. All staff at this hotel were polite, respectful and accommodating. Can't say enough.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Two Dole Drive, Westlake Village, CA 91362   |
Hotel packages
Simi Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Beautiful hotel and grounds. All staff at this hotel were polite, respectful and accommodating. Can't say enough about our stay. We had a great view of the waterfalls, very peaceful for our wedding anniversary celebration. We enjoyed our walk through the Rose Garden. Everyone at the hotel was extremely helpful. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Asrhodes, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! What a lovely way to spend your wedding anniversary. I am so pleased to hear that you both had a memorable celebration at our property, and it's certainly a beautiful time of year to enjoy a romantic stroll through our rose gardens and Waterfall Lawn. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future, and thank you again for taking the time to post a review.

629 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Uae
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

There is nothing negative about this hotel, it is perfect! My husband and little girl and i stayed there for 2 nights in March 2013 and just wished it was a longer stay. I will try to count here what we loved about this hotel:
1- the premises is so elegant, vast and allows you to enjoy the natural beauty of westlake village.
2- our room was on a high floor and it was so quiet we slept like babies!
3- the furniture is also modern and elegant
4- the showers! You can spend hours there as it was so relaxing!
5- the swimming pools: we only tried the indoor one as the hotel only allows kids in the indoor pool. It was the right temperature and the glass roof allowed the sun in, there was nice jacqouse- like little pool next to it. Amazing! They put out cold water for guests at the pool to drink and apples to eat ( how thoughtful). The bathrooms and showers near the swimming pool were so chic and stocked with gel, mouth wash, toileteres.", etc! Again thoughtful!
6- customer service amazing! Genuinly friendly staff.
7- breakfast was such a treat! Fresh fruit and veggies from the market, fresh juice, fresh eggs, yummy cheese, even fresh yougart!
8- we ordered late in room food and it was divinely delicious.

If there are any negatives i would say that they charge you for parking and second device wifi ( first is for free). But still i d give this hotel 7 stars.
We hope we will go back to this hotel if we ever visited usa again. It is expensive but definately worth it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for posting a review following your recent visit to our property! We were all delighted to read your "countdown" of some of the most memorable highlights from your stay with us, and I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed a perfect vacation here in Southern California. I'm so pleased that you all had a lovely time at our indoor family pool as well, and that you had an opportunity to experience our Farmer's Market breakfast along with in-room dining. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to the U.S. Until then, we thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay at the Westlake Four Seasons once a year to visit family that lives nearby. We have had nothing but positive experiences at the hotel and this year was no different! The hotel is as good as it gets--the rooms are beautiful, the service is unbeatable, the food is delicious and the facilities are top notch. Make sure you make use of the spa and pool while you are there. The massages are expensive ($165/hour) but I have had some of the best massages at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We truly appreciate your thoughtful feedback and loyalty as a returning guest. I'm so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our accommodations and exceptional service consistently with each stay, and that you've been able to experience some of the amenities here at our location, including The Spa and dining outlets. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again next year (or sooner) and thank you again for taking the time to share a review.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I travel to Los Angeles at least once a year for business and have stayed in several other hotels around the Westlake Village area, but the Four Seasons is always my favorite. The setting and service are excellent, which is what I’ve come to expect from a typical Four Seasons. The rooms are luxurious and plush, and the bathrooms feature an oversized tub and products from L'Occitane. There is even an award winning Spa and Health and Wellness center on site.

The Four Seasons is a welcome place to relax after a hard day at the office!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and great photos following your recent stay with us. I'm so glad to hear that you have found our accommodations (particularly the luxurious bathrooms and in-room amenities) to provide the perfect "oasis" for you to relax and unwind after a long day at work. Again, thank you so much for the feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

West Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Service was excellent. Loved sitting by the pool. The rooms are so comfortable and bright. One bad experience was there were a group of women who were loud and obnoxious at the pool. I wish management had stepped in earlier to bring things under control. But when they did step in, they handled it well.

Room Tip: Loved the waterfall side.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed fantastic service, and I want to apologize for the disruption that took place while you were relaxing by the pool. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to address the issue and appreciate your bringing it to our attention. I hope we have a chance to welcome you back again soon, and again, thank you for posting a review.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Although I live in L.A., I decided to splurge and treat myself to a weekend break to chill out after working so hard lately. I'm really glad I picked this hotel. Although it's only a 30 minute drive from my home in the valley, I really felt like I had escaped L.A. The hotel was beautiful and all the staff I dealt with were friendly and helpful. The room was great and the bathroom, with it's separate shower and deep tub, were to die for! (The L'Occitane products were an added plus!) One of the perks of staying in the hotel is access to the spa, and I made good use of that. I paid for a treatment one day (aromatherapy massage - pure bliss) and the next day I just enjoyed the facilities. It's truly one of the nicest spas I have been to and not at all crowded, despite it being a weekend. Only complaints - Given how far away the self parking was, I was a bit annoyed at the $17 per day price, and I found the wifi signal a little weak, but these are minor complaints. All in all, this was a wonderful environment to relax and unwind.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Erika, thank you so much for sharing a review following your recent stay with us. I'm so delighted to hear that you were able to truly escape for a relaxing retreat (and only a short drive away from home) and that you found our property, amenities and particularly, The Spa to be most enjoyable during your visit. I'm also pleased to share with you that we have been working with our IT department to improve the strength of the wifi signal throughout the Hotel. We hope to welcome you back again soon so you can experience this improvement firsthand! Again, thank you so much for the feedback.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place is great. The rooms are enormous and the complimentary soaps/shampoos smell amazing. The in-house restaurants serve great food and the outdoor bar is cozy, quiet and most enjoyable. There is an incredible spa... even if you're not getting a spa treatment, you can still use the space to get changed for the pool. But, let me warn you, there are so many rooms and hidden relaxation spots along to the journey to the outdoor pool, it's easy to get lost! hahah The pool is gorgeous and there are gardens just beyond the walls when you need to stretch your legs. All-in-all, this place is great-- I highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Asrhodes, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you, Jaci, for this delightful write-up following your recent stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations as well as some of the amenities, such as the complimentary bath products in your room. I'm also thrilled that you had a chance to dine in our on-site restaurants and visit our new outdoor bar, The Lookout.

It's certainly easy to get lost in The Spa, and I am glad to hear that you made it to our outdoor serenity pool and gardens. :)

Thanks again for sharing your review, and I hope we have a chance to welcome you back again soon the next time your travels bring you out this way.

Public Relations and Marketing Asst. Manager
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village? Share your experiences!