“An Oasis from the Hustle and Bustle of L.A.” 5 of 5 stars

Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Two Dole Drive, Westlake Village, CA 91362   |
Hotel packages
Atlanta, Georgia
“An Oasis from the Hustle and Bustle of L.A.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I travel to Los Angeles at least once a year for business and have stayed in several other hotels around the Westlake Village area, but the Four Seasons is always my favorite. The setting and service are excellent, which is what I’ve come to expect from a typical Four Seasons. The rooms are luxurious and plush, and the bathrooms feature an oversized tub and products from L'Occitane. There is even an award winning Spa and Health and Wellness center on site.

The Four Seasons is a welcome place to relax after a hard day at the office!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Asrhodes, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and great photos following your recent stay with us. I'm so glad to hear that you have found our accommodations (particularly the luxurious bathrooms and in-room amenities) to provide the perfect "oasis" for you to relax and unwind after a long day at work. Again, thank you so much for the feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
West Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Service was excellent. Loved sitting by the pool. The rooms are so comfortable and bright. One bad experience was there were a group of women who were loud and obnoxious at the pool. I wish management had stepped in earlier to bring things under control. But when they did step in, they handled it well.

Room Tip: Loved the waterfall side.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed fantastic service, and I want to apologize for the disruption that took place while you were relaxing by the pool. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to address the issue and appreciate your bringing it to our attention. I hope we have a chance to welcome you back again soon, and again, thank you for posting a review.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Although I live in L.A., I decided to splurge and treat myself to a weekend break to chill out after working so hard lately. I'm really glad I picked this hotel. Although it's only a 30 minute drive from my home in the valley, I really felt like I had escaped L.A. The hotel was beautiful and all the staff I dealt with were friendly and helpful. The room was great and the bathroom, with it's separate shower and deep tub, were to die for! (The L'Occitane products were an added plus!) One of the perks of staying in the hotel is access to the spa, and I made good use of that. I paid for a treatment one day (aromatherapy massage - pure bliss) and the next day I just enjoyed the facilities. It's truly one of the nicest spas I have been to and not at all crowded, despite it being a weekend. Only complaints - Given how far away the self parking was, I was a bit annoyed at the $17 per day price, and I found the wifi signal a little weak, but these are minor complaints. All in all, this was a wonderful environment to relax and unwind.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Erika, thank you so much for sharing a review following your recent stay with us. I'm so delighted to hear that you were able to truly escape for a relaxing retreat (and only a short drive away from home) and that you found our property, amenities and particularly, The Spa to be most enjoyable during your visit. I'm also pleased to share with you that we have been working with our IT department to improve the strength of the wifi signal throughout the Hotel. We hope to welcome you back again soon so you can experience this improvement firsthand! Again, thank you so much for the feedback.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place is great. The rooms are enormous and the complimentary soaps/shampoos smell amazing. The in-house restaurants serve great food and the outdoor bar is cozy, quiet and most enjoyable. There is an incredible spa... even if you're not getting a spa treatment, you can still use the space to get changed for the pool. But, let me warn you, there are so many rooms and hidden relaxation spots along to the journey to the outdoor pool, it's easy to get lost! hahah The pool is gorgeous and there are gardens just beyond the walls when you need to stretch your legs. All-in-all, this place is great-- I highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Asrhodes, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you, Jaci, for this delightful write-up following your recent stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations as well as some of the amenities, such as the complimentary bath products in your room. I'm also thrilled that you had a chance to dine in our on-site restaurants and visit our new outdoor bar, The Lookout.

It's certainly easy to get lost in The Spa, and I am glad to hear that you made it to our outdoor serenity pool and gardens. :)

Thanks again for sharing your review, and I hope we have a chance to welcome you back again soon the next time your travels bring you out this way.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Excellent experience, fantastic spa and serene environment. I stay no where else when in the LA area. This hotel has it all. Excellent food, top quality service and the grounds are gorgeous. The pool is secluded, private and clean. The service at the hotel is incredible. There is always someone around asking if they can get you anything or if you need help or directions or whatever. Fantastic hotel, fantastic stay - I give it the highest marks.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments toward our service and staff! I'm so pleased to hear that we are your favorite LA hotel to visit and that you've enjoyed exceptional service throughout our property, including our dining outlets and in The Spa. We greatly appreciate and value your loyalty as a returning guest, and look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travels bring you out this way. Many thanks again for sharing a review!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Sometimes a person just needs to get out of the city and take a break and this is where I go to do it! Great pool, great spa and great food all in one place so you don't even need to leave. My husband and I like to take 2 or 3 days and just unwind and recharge. I've also been known to go to the spa and pool for the day with some girlfriends.
If you do get a chance to experience room service for breakfast, I highly recommend the California Wrap, it's my favorite!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I couldn't agree more-- sometimes a couple of nights away from the hustle and bustle of the city can make all the difference! :) I'm so glad to hear that you and your husband have found our property to be the perfect destination for a little R&R, and that you've also enjoyed our spa and pool on separate occasions. The California Wrap is delish- thanks for sharing the tip! We look forward to welcoming you back-- either for a spa day, a weekend retreat or both-- in the very near future.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The Four Seasons Hotel is one of the top ten hotels I've ever stayed at hands down!!!
We stayed there for the weekend on 3/1/13-3/4/13 for a Girls Spa weekend.
The service was impeccable. It was an easy drive for us from San Diego to LA. From the moment we got there from the valet to check-in and the awesome rooms. We stayed in one of the rooms with the waterfall view. Beautiful and serene with an Asian inspired style..
We got a promotional rate stay 2 nights and the 3rd is free.
We didn't need to leave the hotel the entire time. Their b-fast was delicious at the Farmer's Market and reasonably priced. They have the omelet station and freshly squeezed juices along with a coffee station where they can prepare a variety of delicious coffees for you on the spot.
For lunch we normally ordered a lite fare from their pool. Their pool attendants are extremely courteous, they’ll walk you to your lunge chair or cabana, set you up with your towels, iced water or tea and sunscreen and check frequently with you for any special drinks or food you might desire by one of the tables or bring lap trays to eat right there by the pool side.
At night they have several dinner options; we didn’t get to eat at their oriental restaurant but heard good reviews about it.
We normally had dinner at their lookout restaurant where they have al fresco dinning and individual fire pits-tables.
My favorite was the outdoor pizza oven on Saturday night, they have an excellent Margherita Pizza.
But above all the SPA is the number one reason to go to the FS Westlake, even if you don’t get any of their spa treatments just the installations and amenities of it are total bliss, from their complimentary plush terry cotton and velvet robes, to the steam or dry saunas and their Jacuzzis.
I had a facial on Saturday and a massage on Sunday, heaven on hearth.
Highly recommend this place for Girls Spa getaway or maybe a couple retreat. Didn’t see many children around.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for sharing such a delightful review following your recent "girls getaway" to our hotel. I am so pleased that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were able to have an extended staycation through our special "Stay Longer" package. I'm also glad to hear that you had an opportunity to try our Farmer's Market breakfast experience (not to mention our signature Margherita Pizza fresh out of the oven at The Lookout outdoor lounge) and had time to relax and unwind with treatments at The Spa.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I hope we'll have the chance to welcome you back for another getaway weekend in the near future. :)

Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village? Share your experiences!