Although I live in L.A., I decided to splurge and treat myself to a weekend break to chill out after working so hard lately. I'm really glad I picked this hotel. Although it's only a 30 minute drive from my home in the valley, I really felt like I had escaped L.A. The hotel was beautiful and all the staff I dealt with were friendly and helpful. The room was great and the bathroom, with it's separate shower and deep tub, were to die for! (The L'Occitane products were an added plus!) One of the perks of staying in the hotel is access to the spa, and I made good use of that. I paid for a treatment one day (aromatherapy massage - pure bliss) and the next day I just enjoyed the facilities. It's truly one of the nicest spas I have been to and not at all crowded, despite it being a weekend. Only complaints - Given how far away the self parking was, I was a bit annoyed at the $17 per day price, and I found the wifi signal a little weak, but these are minor complaints. All in all, this was a wonderful environment to relax and unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to both Los Angeles and Malibu, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers a convenient destination for both business and leisure with extensive meeting space, diverse dining options, acres of gardens, an extensive Spa and health-inspired programs at California Health & Longevity Institute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Four Seasons