The Four Seasons Hotel is one of the top ten hotels I've ever stayed at hands down!!!
We stayed there for the weekend on 3/1/13-3/4/13 for a Girls Spa weekend.
The service was impeccable. It was an easy drive for us from San Diego to LA. From the moment we got there from the valet to check-in and the awesome rooms. We stayed in one of the rooms with the waterfall view. Beautiful and serene with an Asian inspired style..
We got a promotional rate stay 2 nights and the 3rd is free.
We didn't need to leave the hotel the entire time. Their b-fast was delicious at the Farmer's Market and reasonably priced. They have the omelet station and freshly squeezed juices along with a coffee station where they can prepare a variety of delicious coffees for you on the spot.
For lunch we normally ordered a lite fare from their pool. Their pool attendants are extremely courteous, they’ll walk you to your lunge chair or cabana, set you up with your towels, iced water or tea and sunscreen and check frequently with you for any special drinks or food you might desire by one of the tables or bring lap trays to eat right there by the pool side.
At night they have several dinner options; we didn’t get to eat at their oriental restaurant but heard good reviews about it.
We normally had dinner at their lookout restaurant where they have al fresco dinning and individual fire pits-tables.
My favorite was the outdoor pizza oven on Saturday night, they have an excellent Margherita Pizza.
But above all the SPA is the number one reason to go to the FS Westlake, even if you don’t get any of their spa treatments just the installations and amenities of it are total bliss, from their complimentary plush terry cotton and velvet robes, to the steam or dry saunas and their Jacuzzis.
I had a facial on Saturday and a massage on Sunday, heaven on hearth.
Highly recommend this place for Girls Spa getaway or maybe a couple retreat. Didn’t see many children around.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to both Los Angeles and Malibu, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers a convenient destination for both business and leisure with extensive meeting space, diverse dining options, acres of gardens, an extensive Spa and health-inspired programs at California Health & Longevity Institute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.