It's our favorite staycation. My wife started teaching me how to spa about 5 yrs ago. Now we celebrate just about anything with a spa day at the Four Seasons. After our treatment we roll to pool side lunch and cocktails. Then dinner at Onyx. Try the Red Dragon Roll.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to both Los Angeles and Malibu, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers a convenient destination for both business and leisure with extensive meeting space, diverse dining options, acres of gardens, an extensive Spa and health-inspired programs at California Health & Longevity Institute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.