“Nothing Beats a Four Seasons” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Third Night Free!
Manhasset, New York
“Nothing Beats a Four Seasons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

From check in to check out nothing beats the service at this Brand. Booked my trip through American Express Platinum Travel and was presented with all of my amenity options when checking in. Had a nice little upgrade to a fountain view room, which was nice but same room size as facing the parking lot i believe. Was only there one night, but the all hour room service (well at least at 4:00AM) when I awoke from EST time and needed coffee was brilliant.

The breakfast service was impeccable as always and delicious. The wait staff never interfering but always paying attention if needed.

I will stay there again on my next trip to the area with no doubt.

Room Tip: Unless you have a thing for fountains, save your money and book the regular room. Unless of course...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Asrhodes, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you, Stewart, for sharing your positive experience at our Hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so delighted that you had a fantastic stay from start to finish, and I'm especially glad to hear that our 24-hour in-room dining was to your liking. It's the little things that make all the difference to our guests, and it's always so rewarding for our staff to be recognized for the service and attention to detail. I thank you again for sharing your review, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

581 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This hotel has it all! The most important was the room was the cleanest room I have ever been in.The sheets are pristine.The decor outstanding. There was nothing negative about this hotel what so ever. The spa was A+ and facial treatment excellent.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thanks so much for the positive feedback and review of your stay with us this past January. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit, and look forward to sharing your thoughtful compliments with our Housekeeping and Spa teams. :) Thanks again, and hope to see you again soon!
Exeter, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I attended a wedding in the area the end of July of last year. As expected the Service was great. At check in I was offered an upgrade and the concierges were great in pointing us to a terrific restaraunt in Malibu on the beach. The pool area was small but nice and had a cool vibe to it Saturday afternoon. My friends and I stumbled upon the badmitton, horseshoes, and driving range which provided a nice diversion.

The rooms, food, and level of service are exactly what you would expect from a Four Seasons. If I were in the area again, I might choose a spot closer to the beach. I think it's a terrific 3 day weekend getaway spot for couples looking to get out of the city and not looking to leave the property. Very relaxing and great resort.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing a review of our property on TripAdvisor! I was so pleased to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us, and especially delighted that you and your friends discovered some of the fun games we have on our Activity Lawn too! I'm so glad that your visit was memorable and relaxing, and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future. Thanks again for sharing your experience.
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel has set the bar so high that we're ruined for anything less than the Four Seasons experience. I select all my hotels based on the quality of the deep soaking tub, and this marble bath is stellar. I love the L'Occitane products. Since staying at this location in 2011, this is now our preferred getaway. I have never experienced service, quality and luxury so consistently that I would choose to go back to a property instead of exploring a new hotel. Well, now when we stay at other 4 or 5 star hotels, we actually look at each other and mutter, "It's not the Four Seasons..." So, be warned, few other hotels can compare. The location is off the 101 and in proximity to a treacherous drive over the Santa Monica mountains to Malibu, or up the road to shop at the outlets in Camarillio. But honestly, we go here to BE at the hotel, and not leave - it's that good.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Asrhodes, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
What a delightful review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We couldn't agree with you more-- once you've stayed at a Four Seasons, it's hard to go anywhere else. ;) I was so pleased to hear of the consistent level of service, quality and luxury you've experienced on each visit here, and I'm thrilled that we've become your preferred getaway location. You put it perfectly when you said that sometimes a vacation is intended to be spent in the Hotel itself, and we are constantly adding activities and offerings here to enhance that "staycation" experience. Again, thank you so much for sharing, and we hope to see you again soon!
Moorpark, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had stayed at the Four Seasons Westlake Village for my birthday. It was wonderful & relaxing. Everything about the resort, room, location even the weather was amazing. There was a nice surprise waiting in my room - a scrumptious chocolate dessert wishing a Happy Birthday.
I would love to have the bed in my home - I didn't want to get out of it. The grounds, gardens & waterfall was a tranquil way to enjoy the following day.
I would highly recommend this location to all.

• Stayed January 2013
What a truly happy birthday! :) I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed celebrating it here with us, and we hope to have a chance to welcome you back on another occasion soon. As far as the beds go....we couldn't agree more! We do have them available for purchase through our Concierge, so please feel free to give us a call if you are interested in having one in your own home. Thanks again for sharing!
Encinitas, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The Four Seasons Westlake was having a holiday special so we "upgraded" for a family trip. It is a beautiful place; I wish I had known about the amazing spa as it was probably the nicest spa and pool area that I have ever seen. The rooms are great, the bathrooms are gorgeous with jacuzzi tub and shower. The bed is incredibly comfortable, we slept great.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you, Whitney, for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. My apologies for the lateness of this response. I'm so pleased that you and your family decided to go for an "upgraded" holiday trip to our property, and I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed our property, particularly The Spa. We hope to have a chance to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to the Westlake Village area. Thanks again!
Lafayette, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed at the Four Season Westlake over New Years to celebrate my birthday and attend the Rose Bowl. We dined in Malibu which was an easy drive from the hotel. Spa was huge and wonderful. Rooms were decorated traditionally. Would definitely go back although there isn't much going on in Westlake itself but it is close to some destinations in LA.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for posting a review and my apologies for the lateness of this response. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, but also got to experience some of our destination highlights (the Rose Bowl, Malibu and our Spa to name a few). We hope to welcome you back again in the near future. Many thanks again!

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village? Share your experiences!