I have stayed at this hotel many times and it never disappoints. This is a first class hotel, every amenity is top rate. The spa is the best I have seen anywhere (and I travel a LOT). The indoor pool is large and comes complete with piped in spa music. The outdoor pool is serene and quiet (adults only). The hot tub is large and seldom crowded. The rooms are luxurious and provide over the top comfort. Turn down service includes a pair of slippers placed at your bedside. As if this weren't enough, the staff in every department goes above and beyond to be accommodating and friendly; they make a point of remembering your name (everyone from the bartended to the valet). Suzanne at "The Bar" is an amazing bartender (great sea breeze). The one slight negative is that the food at this hotel can be expensive however you can find more reasonable prices during happy hour where the bar offers some specials. Overall a fabulous hotel...simply the best.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to both Los Angeles and Malibu, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers a convenient destination for both business and leisure with extensive meeting space, diverse dining options, acres of gardens, an extensive Spa and health-inspired programs at California Health & Longevity Institute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.