“pho for non asians!” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Westlake Village, California
“pho for non asians!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

noodle dishes are over priced and full of MSG. I was so disappointed. I'm glad for them that business is good because they are the only pho within20 miles, but I'll pass.

Visited January 2013

Colorado
“Great......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The freshest place to lunch or dinner. Great menu... I visited multiple times and always enjoy the Green Papaya Grilled Shrimp Salad....

Visited November 2012
Succasunna, New Jersey
“Absolutely Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We found this restaurant by accident. while driving a very long distance we got off the highway for a quick bite and were so pleasantly surprised. Our lunches were great and very different from the Asian Fusion fare we are used to on the East Coast!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
california
“Soup without distinction”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I went for lunch and my partner and I had Pho Bo. The soup arrived in a large bowl and the sides of lime, chilis, bean sprouts, and mint were generous. As I added the extras I began to worry the soup was not very hot. One bite told the whole story. The soup was warm not hot. There was little flavor to the broth and what flavor there was lacked depth and was a bit off. Perhaps other dishes on the menu, but the Pho was so poor, I doubt I'll give them a second chance. I wish I had checked Trip Advisor before I went, It would have saved me a trip.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Thousand Oaks, California
“Really tasty food and great prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

We have recently relocated to Westlake Village/Oak Park, CA and discovered 9021Pho last month. Have been back three times already! Great food, great location and wonderful service. Husband loves their spicy soup and my son and I often split their beef noodle dish. They recently added desserts to the menu as well.

Prices, for this area, are extremely reasonable as they offer a lot of food which happens to be terrific. Management wants to make your dining experience a good one and will accommodate various diets (non-gluten, non-dairy, high-protein, etc.) as you wish. Super friendly staff as well. It appears that they have special dinners -- we've only been there for lunch. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2012