A good business hotel, rooms are nice, kept clean. Staff is very friendly. It's far from downtown LA, and not a ton do do close by, but the area is nice. If you are looking for the LA experience, stay downtown, if you want the hills and more the suburbs, check this out. Check out Brent's across the street, great for breakfast or dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Westlake Plaza Hotel
- Hyatt Westlake Plaza Hotel Westlake Village
- Hyatt Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from the ordinary in Southern California at the extraordinary Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Thousand Oaks. A unique combination of outstanding business facilities and a resort-like atmosphere, lush gardens and relaxing décor create a Mediterranean luxurious hotel oasis in the center of this busy Thousand Oaks business complex in Westlake Village. Conduct meetings in elegant, updated venues, host an outdoor reception in the warm California sun, or court clients at a nearby golf course. Take advantage of our luxury hotel's ideal location to visit sights from LA to Malibu, Ventura or Santa Barbara with ease. Discover for yourself the outstanding services and welcoming staff that make Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Thousand Oaks a perennial favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Thousand Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.