“Pleasantly surprised.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in West Sacramento
Ojai, California, United States
“Pleasantly surprised.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Was visiting relatives in the area. Found on AAA website. Good price and location. Clean updated room and Brenda who checked us in was excellent she explained everything about the hotel so I never had any questions. Will stay again.

• Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for the review about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while visiting family here and that you received great service from our staff. We are pleased to read that we were able to provide you with a clean room at an affordable rate. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you or if you have any more feedback you'd like to give. You can contact me at sws@extendedstay.com. We would love to welcome you back to our hotel, if you're travels bring you back to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Atascadero, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting much. I had a change of plans after booking my room. My elderly parents decided to travel with me. I had asked to see if they could change my room to a handicapped room, but none were available. When we arrived I asked again and the desk staff and manager were able to accommodate us at no extra charge. They were extremely helpful and friendly. Our rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet.(I've stayed at worse 4 star hotels.) I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased to read that we were able to accommodate you with a larger room to meet your needs, and that we provided you with a clean, comfortable stay. The staff and I thank you again for your review. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to welcome you back the next time you’re in the area.
Jamestown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have never stayed at a Extended Stay hotel before. I get it now they cut a few other things so you get a better value the they will get you what ever you want for the kitchen that was nice to know that you can actually use the kitchen. Some kitchens are useless.
The bedding the bed towels and such very good.
Everything was clean I definitely will back try this chain of hotels again.
We were by a freeway they had great sound control windows.

Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of your stay. I am glad to read that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable, quiet room and that you enjoyed your kitchen. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have read some reviews of this hotel complaining about everything from the quality of the toilet paper to the fact that guests are expected to turn in their dirty linens themselves and get new ones from the desk.

It's an Extended Stay hotel. That's part of the deal. If you really don't want to lift a finger when you travel, if the stroll to the desk for fresh towels exhausts you, then go pay $120 a night for a maid to bring you towels and make the bed.

For the rest of us who love a good deal on a lovely, large room with a kitchenette and aren't afraid of a short walk for towels, this is a great place to stay.

It is very quiet - one of the quietest hotels I ever stayed at. It's very clean, the decor is modern, the front desk staff is consistently great, parking is plentiful and near the building, there are fast food joints nearby if you want to get some food on the run, it's freeway close, it's in a safe area of town, and the water pressure in the sinks and shower is very good to good.

I would stay here again in a minute!

Room Tip: If you book through Priceline be sure to call the hotel and specify smoking or non-smoking. Pricelin...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for telling us about your stay. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found us to be a good value. We try to make each and every one of our guests' stay as pleasant as possible and we're happy that we accomplished that with you. We are proud of our staff for providing you with quality customer service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope you continue to stay with us in the future.
West Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The staff is great and helpful, rooms are clean, newly renovated. Only problem is endemic at Extended Stay, really really crappy selection of TV channels. But the kitchenette is nice, the location is good with shopping and other amenities conveniently located. I've been here a few months and am mostly very satisfied.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service out staff provided. Your feedback regarding our TV channel lineup is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have made this hotel my home, away from home for several months now while on a work assignment. This hotel is in a nice, peaceful location in West Sacramento and not far from shopping and restaurants. The hotel staff are excellent and accommodating to make your stay that much better! Thank you to Amanda and Liz for your devoted hospitality!

Room Tip: Hotel has been recently renovated in 2014.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Steven – Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Good Rooms, Good Staff, Neat and Clean hotel and setting.
They didn't have a single room, so they gave me a large double bed room, the room was quiet, comfortable, very spacious.

The only thing they could improve is the Grab and Go Breakfast, I don't mind them limiting the quantities per person instead and improving the options to choose.

But for that price, I guess I can't complain.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Phani - It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are pleased we were able to accommodate you with a larger room when we were out of singles. Also, as we make improvements to our offerings, we will keep your feedback in mind in regards to our grab-and-go breakfast.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento? Share your experiences!