Stayed for a week on business and found this HI to be convenient to everywhere we had to be in Sacramento. Worried at first because it's close to the freeway but it was very quiet and the easy access to the freeway was a plus. Gas and fast food around the neighborhood, but you can quickly get to the Old Town area or to the Cal Expo area by street or freeway. Staff was very friendly and the rooms very clean. Will stay at this location again when in Sacramento. And they do have a limited amount of covered parking (which would be a plus in the summer).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel West Sacramento, California, is a 100% smoke-free hotel in the Sacramento area, conveniently located just off Business 80 and Harbor Blvd. It is two miles from Downtown Sacramento, Old Sacramento, State Capital, Raley Field, Sacramento River, Port of Sacramento and the Sacramento Convention Center. We provide excellent facilities and a prime location for the business or leisure traveler. All rooms have free high-speed Internet connection. Airport shuttle service is available with a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento
- Holiday Inn West Sacramento
- West Sacramento Holiday Inn