“Comfortable night's sleep” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in West Sacramento
Tucson, Arizona, USA
“Comfortable night's sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Sophie the manager was excellent! She assisted us with a fax and persisted when the receiving machine had issues. She was helpful, cheerful and gave us good info about dining options. The room was warm when we arrived, on the west side of the hotel, and it took the AC awhile to cool down. The beds and premium bedding were comfortable and met our needs. We appreciated the refrigerator. Was very quiet in the halls and on property. Did not see the neighborhood but was near the highway and gas station as we headed home by car.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Satellite Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I ended up here after my less expensive hotel of another brand flooded my bathroom and had nothing else available. I called here at 11pm and the night manager set a room aside for me right away. Now I know why, especially when traveling for work why I will always stay at Holiday Inn when available. Check-in quick, room spotless, comfortable and in very good shape. Wi-fi worked great, breakfast wasn't spectacular, but free and certainly adequate. All hotel staff very friendly. Right off the freeway which was great while traveling. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Vallejo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed here on business last weekend. I picked it as it's just off the freeway and close to where I had to be the next day. The front desk was friendly and even knew my home town well. The room was clean and all the amenities worked including the WIFI. I didn't have a chance to try the hot tub but it looked inviting. I didn't notice anything wrong with the neighborhood but didn't wander too far afield. Although there are ample fast food joints I wanted a real sit down dinner. They directed me to an Italian place across the street. Food was great (Rib-eye) and AMPLE! Oddly it is attached to another motel I had seen here called Vince's that was cheaper. I asked the waitstaff about it. They said stay where you are! I thanked them as I would rather pay a LITTLE more to be happy with my accomodations. Breakfast bar looked good but I was in a rush to get out of there. Bottom line is that I will be back in a week or 2.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Loveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The hotel is quite nice, clean and quiet and the staff is friendly. The only complaint I have is not the fault of the hotel, but the neighborhood is a bit dilapidated. There is construction equipment abandoned or stored long term on the adjacent lot.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our one night stay. The motel was very clean and looked almost new. Breakfast Bar was well stocked and employee was present and continually restocking and cleaning. Only problem noticed was the slow elevator. Traveling across country, this was one of our favorite motels.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Klamath Falls, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This HI Express is ok but not what we have come to expect from that chain. Most disappointing was the Wi-fi that never materialized so I was grateful for my smart phone 4g. The room was small but cozy. There are lots of fast food restaurants nearby within walking distance, and property is very close to freeway and handy to downtown.

• Stayed June 2013
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was a 4 day return business stay. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Check-in was fast.

The room was fairly large, clean, and fresh smelling. Carpets were clean. Flat Screen with about 70 channels and a good picture. The work desk was medium size, well lit, and had convenient electrical outlets. Microwave & Fridge.

The beds are fairly soft, but comfortable, and the room was quiet, considering it was near the highway. Heat/AC was effective, and the Free Internet connection was fast & reliable.

Large bathroom with good water pressure, and lots of hot water. Breakfast was the standard HIE Breakfast witch was good.

The Fitness center was very nice and well equipped, with machines & free weights. Business center was small, but I don’t need a lot of room to sit at a computer for a few minutes to print out a couple of copies. I didn’t use the pool, so I won’t comment.

The neighborhood isn’t the best, but for a Business stay, if the hotel is secure, that’s fine by me. There’s a grocery store across the street, Convenience Store next door and some fast food near-by.

I will return on my next job assignment.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacram...
#1 of 16 in West Sacramento
4.5 of 5 stars 280 reviews
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramen...
#2 of 16 in West Sacramento
3.5 of 5 stars 63 reviews
Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town
Holiday Inn Express Sacramento Airport Natomas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport - Natomas

Been to Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento? Share your experiences!