“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in West Sacramento

134 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When we checked in there as a gentleman complaining to the staff that the rooms smelled. That should have been our first clue to leave. Our room had stained carpet (I did not want our baby crawling around on them), the beds were hard & uncomfortable, and the “non-smoking” room smelled like smoke. After our first night there, we asked the head maid and the front desk to have our room cleaned and no one ever did. The worst part was the dirty tricks the staff and owner played. I left a sentimental necklace behind on accident. It was wroth no monetary value, but had my children names engraved on it and was the first birthday my son ever gave me. When I called to see if they found it they said yes and that they were going to mail it back to me. I waited for two weeks and got nothing. I called back to find out what was going on. Leann (the manager) said she would check with the post office, but never did and never called us back. We called corporate who refused to help (see complaints filed with BBB in Nebraska for the Wyndham corporation). Finally someone named Edna called saying she was the manager and that she had not heard anything about my missing necklace and was so rude to me that she hung up on me. Over and over and over I called and no one would return my calls. They just played games with me. Since they admitted they had my necklace yet had failed to return it me (It was going to 6 weeks of calling them at this point) I felt they should replace it by crediting my card with $45 so that I could buy a replacement. The owner, Veno, finally got involved when I filed a complaint with the BBB in Sacramento. I informed them that I would press charges for stolen property and would take them to small claims court. Veno told the BBB that he mailed it out twice and it was returned twice. He had given them some address that was similar to it mine but was incorrect. It was just another dirty game they were playing with me. I finally sent them a certified letter with a self addressed and stamped envelope. They told BBB they would mail it back to me if I did that. Nine days after they had received my envelope they still had not mailed it back. I once again involved the BBB and finally received my necklace after 2 months of asking. The staff and owner keep a dirty hotel and play dirty games with their customers. I will never stay at this Ramada or any Wyndham hotel again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Rooms above office are much better. Alanna at the check in was a great suprise. Great upgrade. Very helpful and stood out as far as check in to check out with a woman named shalin who barely spoke english. Upgrade rooms and there on there way.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
San Francisco, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Needed a room for the night before an early meeting in Sacramento and did not want to pay a lot of money. $74 for a basic, clean motel room. Quiet room, friendly staff. The hotel felt safe and had a decent breakfast buffet included, eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles, muffins, etc. Free internet that worked well. Rooms appear a little old, but generally clean, safe & quiet which is all I was seeking.

Room Tip: Rooms face the parking lot, and rooms face the back. The back is likely quieter. There also appear...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

High points: Convenient location, nice staff , good a/c. Low points: Lackluster shower pressure ( unscrew the head and you'll get better pressure) like a garden hose. Close to delivery. Truck Parking available if you get here early. Use Dennys parking lot to straight line back in. Overall below average for a Ramada. Could have more washers/ dryers for guest laundry for such a large property.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Ramada West Sacramento Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!