“Nice expedia room?” 1 of 5 stars

Oceanside ca
“Nice expedia room?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Ramada inn

Girl at the desk was very nice when we checked in.
When we got to room i was in shock. Photos attach. If we where just sleeping there for one night, it would work? But, we where going to be there for four nights. This is not the quality Ramada inn I used to know . When we ask for more hanger,

The room did not look like the photos at all. They had touched up the paint and it did not match. See photo. There where things that had been removed and the did not even touch it up. There where only two hanger for our cloths. And the hanger hooks where rusty and gross dirty. The toilet did not flush well. Three times each. The tile was pealing off the wall too. The beds where not made well, see photo. The door was gross too. I was told there was no person to bring them to us, when I offered to come get them she said there where none there? The room was not as good as the cheaper motels. If I was ramada inn and saw this room I would be ashamed.

So, we went to the nice girl and said that I was sure she could do better. She said, I can't help you, that is the rate of room you got. I said it doesn't even look like the photos. She said ya I know. She said she could give me a better room for a extra twenty five dollars per night. I said wait a minute, rate of room? Do you mean that because I booked with expedia I got a lesser room. She hung her head and said that's the way it works.

Room Tip: Do not use cheap deals.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

134 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The toilet seat had yellow crust on it, There was pee spots on the bathroom floor, The TV was blurry, the comforter and chair had stains. I was completely disgusted and made them change my rooms, The new room was at least cleaner. I would never recommend anyone stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Burleson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had a nice stay.

The gentleman staff person on duty the first Monday we were there, probably saved one of us. One of us had a problem with high blood pressure, he gave us directions by Google to the hospital and not a clinic or doc in box. It turned out to be a matter of severity. A hospital er was needed. A cat scan was taken. Thanks staff member, your quick action made the difference.
Jackie

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I had read the reviews, but my sister requested we stay here do to her having a small dog with her. What a mistake. The front staff was not pleasant. Asking for the roll away bed I had reserved and a few extra towels was obviously an inconvenience. We never did get the towels.

The room was extremely noisy, no sound insulation at all. Even with our white noise machine on loud, it was impossible to sleep. The hotel is right next to the freeway exit, lots of late night trucks coming in.

The room we had was in need of repair and cleaning. The bathroom was falling apart, only 5 of the 8 bulbs in the vanity worked, the bathroom light came on and went off at it own discretion, stained carpet and a mattress that had not been changed in a very long time. The sheet didn't fit, so I spent all night pulling it back under me.

The pool was beyond gross, green and full of garbage. The hot tubs are dirty and ice cold. The fountain in the front entrance was the only thing taken care of in this place.

We skipped breakfast, if the rest of the place was this bad. I couldn't even make coffee in the room, the pot was so disgusting.

Junction City, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I called on Friday night to let them know our tv and phone didn't work, said they would be there in a half hour, we checked out Sunday morning, longest 1/2 of my life. Rooms stink. We asked for a cot, one employee didn't know what it was, one employee said they would get one to us, the last employee said the truck wasn't there, whatever that meant. We booked queen, they were double. Just by listening to other customers, there reservations were not right either. I would'nt pay 5 bucks a night for this motel. Next time I will find a different motel. I

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada West Sacramento Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!