“Quiet, Clean, Awesome Breakfast, Great Night Sleep” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Park, Stay and Go!
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in West Sacramento
Carlsbad, United States
“Quiet, Clean, Awesome Breakfast, Great Night Sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stayed one night after a visit with our UC Davis student for Picnic Day. Very clean, quiet, nice bed. Really enjoyed the comp breakfast selections! Helpful staff. Close to freeway but no noise problems. A/C worked. Bathrooms clean. Beds comfortable. Quiet...great nights sleep

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
West Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at this Hampton Inn. Convenient location just a few minutes drive from downtown Sacramento. Found it to be a very clean and quality facility. Friendly staff. Well-rounded breakfast selection. Pleasant stay. I'll choose this one again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The facility is well kept. Great location off the freeway. The rooms are quiet. The bed is comfortable. The service is excellent. Breakfast in the morning was great. Overall, am excellent place to stay for my family. ---------------------

Stayed April 2014
Eatonville, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Location was close top restaurants and stores, which was nice. The rooms were spacious, clean and updated. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was decent with as a continental style and two hot selections. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2014
Portland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns for my work. I would rate this one in my top 5%.This hotel was very clean and new. My only negative, and it's really not that negative, was the location. It was about 7 miles from my meeting which is not bad but it was a few miles from downtown. It was not necessarily in walking distant of any nice restaurants or shops. Overall, I really liked this hotel. The rooms were modern and very clean. As always, the beds were SO COMFY! The sheets were new and clean and the pillows were just right. I was impressed with the service and friendliness of the staff. The ladies who run the breakfast were super nice and cleared my plates even before I could get a chance to do it :) I would definitely stay here again and recommend to other travelers

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

West Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times while visiting family and we have always had a great experience. It's very conveniently located and has quick freeway access. The staff has always been friendly and helpful and the beds are really comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this property after having a late evening flight cancelled out of SMF. The staff was courteous and checked me quickly and I was out early the next morning for my flight so I never experienced any of the properties amenities. I do however need to extend a huge THANK YOU to Abraham who was working the desk the morning I departed. When I got through security at SMF I realized I didn't have my wedding ring and had a feeling it fell off while I was sleeping (bad habit of playing with it). Abraham answered the phone when I called and rather than turning it over to housekeeping, placed me on hold, went to my room, found the ring, and worked with his manager to FedEx it back to me the next day! That's how customer service is done folks! Thanks again Abraham. You rock!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento

Address: 800 Stillwater Road, West Sacramento, CA 95605
Location: United States > California > West Sacramento
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in West Sacramento
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento 2.5*
Hampton Inn and Suites West Sacramento is located just across the river from downtown Sacramento providing quick and convenient access to historic landmarks, state government buildings, Sacramento City College, four-star restaurants, great shopping and much more. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary Internet, iron, flat screen TV and complimentary local calling. Additional hotel amenities include pool, fitness center, 24-hour business center, and Suite Shop. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento
Hampton Inn And Suites West Sacramento

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.