“Nice hotel in West Sacramento” 5 of 5 stars

Park, Stay and Go!
Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in West Sacramento
GreenLeadersSilver level
Portland, United States
“Nice hotel in West Sacramento”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns for my work. I would rate this one in my top 5%.This hotel was very clean and new. My only negative, and it's really not that negative, was the location. It was about 7 miles from my meeting which is not bad but it was a few miles from downtown. It was not necessarily in walking distant of any nice restaurants or shops. Overall, I really liked this hotel. The rooms were modern and very clean. As always, the beds were SO COMFY! The sheets were new and clean and the pillows were just right. I was impressed with the service and friendliness of the staff. The ladies who run the breakfast were super nice and cleared my plates even before I could get a chance to do it :) I would definitely stay here again and recommend to other travelers

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

186 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
West Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times while visiting family and we have always had a great experience. It's very conveniently located and has quick freeway access. The staff has always been friendly and helpful and the beds are really comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this property after having a late evening flight cancelled out of SMF. The staff was courteous and checked me quickly and I was out early the next morning for my flight so I never experienced any of the properties amenities. I do however need to extend a huge THANK YOU to Abraham who was working the desk the morning I departed. When I got through security at SMF I realized I didn't have my wedding ring and had a feeling it fell off while I was sleeping (bad habit of playing with it). Abraham answered the phone when I called and rather than turning it over to housekeeping, placed me on hold, went to my room, found the ring, and worked with his manager to FedEx it back to me the next day! That's how customer service is done folks! Thanks again Abraham. You rock!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Bend, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I didn't not have a good experience at this property. The sheets on my queen bed were too small for the bed and both the mattress pad and fitted sheet came off the bed corners numerous times during the night. The mattress was also very uncomfortable. I didn't sleep at all -- when I told the front desk in the morning about the sheets, all they said was they would inform housekeeping. No apology, no discount. The breakfast also had some problems -- rotten apples in the fruit basket and my son said the Lucky Charms were stale. Very disappointing experience from what seems like a fairly new hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
HtlMngr, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Charlotte,

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that the bedding in your room did not meet your expectations. We strive to make every room comforting for our guests, and we understand how difficult it can be when you don’t get the sleep you deserve. I welcome your comments on our breakfast and we are working to improve our offerings. I would love to have you stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the area so we can deliver a great experience for you and your family. Please feel free to contact me the next time you're in town. Thanks again for your review.

Regards,
Serina Najar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Arrived late in the evening in Sacramento and needed a hotel. Reviewed my Hilton honors program and the Hampton was recommended. Airport shuttle was very quick, check in excellent, I had a great sleep. Internet worked well and all bathroom facilities were in excellent condition. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Los Molinos, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Nice convenient location, clean facility. The staff was very nice and friendly. I had a very pleasant trip. I was located within walking distance of the meeting site. There was easy access to and from the freeway and several restaurants nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Chico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice place to stay. Beds are extremely comfortable and shuttle to airport very convenient. Felt comfortable leaving car for the week while going on vacation. Rooms are clean and staff friendly. Great continental breakfast! Have many things to choose from and impressed with the quality of the food provided. Would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend and will plan to stay again when flying out of sacramento

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento? Share your experiences!