“BLT Popovers” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
“BLT Popovers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The restaurant is called BLT Steak & It cannot even prepare the steaks properly! The only good thing from the restaurant were the Popovers. We brought it to the attention of the Manager that the Service was rather slow & that the steaks were not prepared correctly & the Arrogant manager could care less & just shrugged off the complaint about the food & service.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Absolutely amazing steak and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Possibly the best steak ever, outstanding service to match.

Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for, perfect for a special night out.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leiden, The Netherlands
“Best Steakhouse in LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great location, great ambiance. Excellent service and fantastic food! And after dinner you can enjoy Sunset Blvd

• Visited October 2012
Leende, The Netherlands
“Best steaks in town !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Visited this steakhouse as it was recommended by our hotel-Four Seasons- so was sure it was good in advance. Warm welcomed by reception and offered a glass being a FS guest.

Very nice , calm and innovative way of seating in a modern restaurant.
Excellent menu with explanation on the back where meat is "positioned" and what is the best piece of meat ; we asked if we could take the menu home , no problem !

Think this restaurant exceeds in quality of service , excellent wine advice and so friendly throughout the evening.
Their bread is amazing and you get the recipe for it.
Steaks just amazing , best steaks I ever had actually and been to various steak restaurants all over the world. Side dishes also make a difference !

Just absolutely the restaurant I would return to for steaks when I am in LA. ( and because of this experience will visit them in Hong Kong soon )

• Visited September 2012
Dallas TX
“Best steak in LA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

First let me say that I am from Texas where we know our steak. And BLT Steak did California proud.

My wife and I had a great time. The only possible negative that I could say about the night was that we didn't see our waiter very often. But even that was a positive. He was very friendly and spent time talking to each of his guests, and I think he was waiting on several tables. We were not, however, lacking on service. There were people there bringing the food, cleaning the table, refilling drinks. This is not a pop-in and grab a quick bite kind of place. But then what kind of idiot would go to a high end steak restaurant and expect a fast food experience.

The food was amazing. They started us off with some homemade warm pate in a little crock which was just melt in your mouth. And then came these hot gruyere pop-overs served with butter and sea salt. To be honest I could go back one night and just make my whole meal those pop-overs (yes, they were that good).

But the steaks were the stars of the show. I had an aged rib-eye with a house made béarnaise (served on the side) which was out of this world good. It came with the roasted marrow bone, three kinds of yum. And a big head of roasted elephant garlic. Honestly I don't remember what my wife had. I was too food centered.

Do yourself a favor and go to BLT Steak.

• Visited June 2012