“Wow” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 17 hotels in West Hollywood
Los Angeles
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2007

I couldn't believe the room when we arrived...HUGE! Fully equipped and well decorated (for a hotel). Everyone was very nice and the valet was terrific. I could believe how good the rate was considering all that it included (tax, parking, breakfast - which was excellent). I will definitely be a repeat customer. Best hotel experience I've had.

• Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple

539 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Las Vegas, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2007

I also brought both of my daughters to LA for the American Girl Experience which was my Christmas Gift to them. Our stay at Le Parc was absolutly lovely. We were welcomed at the front desk with letters for both girls and their dolls and American Girl Bags which came with and American Girl Travel Kit filled with goodies and the American Girl Minute Mysteries book. When we went to our room there were already two doll beds set up for the girls baby dolls (housekeeping even came to give turn down service for them with I requested later that evening). That evening also freshly baked cookies and milk was delivered to the room as a treat for the girls. I found the accommidations to be very well kept, I had requested that my sofa sleeper be made up before my arrival which was done. I also requested and extra set of towels be placed in the room before my arrival and this was also done. I found the staff to be super friendly to myself and my girls. We had room service for breakfast which was also a delightful experience. Our overall experience at Le Parc was great and my girls were thrilled to pieces! It was an extra special end to the Christmas Season!

• Liked — Everything---giant rooms, soft beds, very accommodating staff
  • Tips/Secrets — ask and you shall receive! Don't just expect the hotel staff to be mind readers!
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2006

We booked through the hotel's website and felt we were going to be staying at a very nice hotel located in the heart of Los Angeles. When we arrived we were excited to find a hotel that is not intimidating and has a staff that will simply AMAZE you. Everyone we encountered from the front desk to the housekeeping staff bent over backwords for our assistance. They truely made it a remarkable encounter-one that we look forward to repeating in the spring.

A great experience for all! (Granted my husband wants me to mention that ESPN was down for the weekend - however that made it only better for me!)

• Stayed November 2006, traveled as a couple
vancouver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2006

We stayed at this hotel for my daughters 10th birthday.
We took her to La to visit the American Girl store.
Our experience at the hotel was less than expected.
We ordered the american girl package to surpise our
daughter, but when we arrived, it was to in our room.
We asked a number of times throughout the day to
have it sent to our room, and nothing came, finally by
bedtime We called the front desk again, they were not
wanting to bring the items up with every excuse in the book.
No one cared that it was my daughters birthday and we had
come all the way from Canada. Needless to say, it was not
a surprise for my daughter anymore! Finally at bedtime staff
brought 2 beds up for my girls dolls, both missing pieces.
They did not bring up the rest of the items, and the next day
again, we had to ask for the remaining items promised in the
package. The first night there was no linen at all on the pull
out bed, so again we had to call down to the front desk.
The car promised to drive ust o the the American girls store
was rarely available, so we had to pay for a taxi, there and back.
There were never enough towels, despite the fact they knew
four people were staying in the room. After a long day at
Universal Studios, we got back to the hotel, only to find we
could not have dinner there because a wedding was taking
place. Again the car was not available to drive us anywere to
eat, so we paid yet again for a taxi.
The Manager offterd no apologizes for such poor service, only
excuse, after excuse, Staff is sick, I don't have the Key to the storage room, The girls who does the American girl bookings is off. It really was endless and very offensive. Basically every request was to much for the staff at the hotel and customer service was nonexistant. Very dissappointing. By the way we had a Great time at the American Girl Store and found people very
friendly in LA.

• Liked — Restaurant staff were very nice
  • Disliked — poor service
  • Tips/Secrets — Do not stay there
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2006

I stayed at the Le Parc Suites in December 06 for a 5-night stay. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The suites are all well-appointed, spacious and comfortable. The service was top-notch and courteous, especially the room service which always arrived within 15 minutes of my ordering it.
The rooftop pool area is gorgeous and well-maintained. The gym is tiny so don't plan on getting a great workout there. That's really the only flaw of the hotel. Everything else is fantastic.
The hotel is located on a quiet street in West Hollywood. I never had any problem with noise. Melrose Avenue is a block away with its many shops (and try lunch at the Urth Cafe - it's great) - although in LA you really have to drive everywhere anyway!
I think Le Parc Suites is a hidden gem, in a great neighborhood, at a great price. I highly recommend it!

• Liked — The rooms
  • Disliked — The gym
  • Tips/Secrets — Check out the Urth Cafe, a block away on Melrose, for a great lunch or breakfast.
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled on business
West Hollywood,CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2006

LeParc Suites is a great location, for a great price. The suites were spacious and the staff were polite and courteous. However, the staff were not able to handle or respond to our hospitality/customer service problem. On the second day of our 4-day stay, water leaked from the balcony onto the carpet inside our suite. Each day we reported the problem, a different staff person would come and place towels on the rug. The carpet remained wet, covered with the damp towels throughout our stay. We are left with memories of steppping on & tripping over wet towels.

Stayed November 2006

Been to Le Parc Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!