“Will Return” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Parc Suite Hotel

You added Le Parc Suite Hotel to your Saves list
Le Parc Suite Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   733 North West Knoll Drive, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (West Hollywood)   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hawaii
“Will Return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

After checking into our room we found it too noisy (next to an elevator or under the restaurant, perhaps)~the front desk person responded immediately when we requested to be moved to another suite. The suites are HUGE--more room than I ever expected, including the kitchenette. The restaurant has wonderful ambiance ~great menu...our only gripe was the scented candles~ their scent seemed to overpower the small intimate dining area. Staff, including the valet folks, were terrific~Joseph deserves employee of the month or year award for his wonderful attitude and professionalism. I had surgery in town and my recovery was made easier by the wonderful accommodations/staff at La Parc Hotel.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Jparc, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2009
Thank you for your wonderful comments from your recent stay with us and for sharing them with our friends at Tripadvisor. I will certainly pass them on to the staff and Joseph. He has been a team member at Le Parc for almost twenty years and knows so many guests. He is a wonderful thoughtful employee. You are absolutely correct on the candles. A couple other guests have also mentioned the scent was over powering so we have changed the product. I hope you are feeling better. We thank you for your business. I love Hawaii, and used to live on Maui. Aloha.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
los angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2009

From the time I arrived in the front drive to the point of entering my suite everyone was so very nice. The service made me feel VIP...... well, I am VIP in my own mind.... so they did a great job =) The suite was very nice and anytime I needed anything there was always a fast delivery with a smile. I was always asked if I needed anything else as well. I thought that was a very nice touch. It's nice when the friendliness is genuine from the staff all the way to management. I am looking forward to my next visit in December. I hope I run into the same friendly faces. Thank Again!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2009

This was a great hotel for families and groups of 4. The suite was a little more than my boyfriend and I needed, but it was also the cheapest hotel we could find in the area. It was clean and the balcony was cute, but it could really use an update... the kitchen was kind of gross, so was the carpet. It was close to a few things like shops and cafes which was nice, but a car was necessary. The swimming pool was small but cute and nice.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2009

My sister and I traveled to LA and stayed at Le Parc Suites with our 3 daughters 9, 7 and 5. We booked the American Girl package as this is what we had come to LA for. The rooms did not disappoint. We had to connecting rooms in which the outer doors could be opened and an main door out into the hall could be closed. The girls received beds for their dolls and cookies and milk before bed. A huge hit! Everyone was so friendly and the towncar to the Grove was fabulous. Situated on a quite residential street, it feels like a world away from the hustle and bustle that is happening just 2 blocks over. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

I feel compelled to share my view of this wonderful hotel. All of the employee’s were spectacular. Friendly and very helpful there was no issue to small for their attention. I really felt like I was the most important person on the planet whenever I had someone’s attention and the response was also quick and positive. Fantastic! The room was surprising large and even had a kitchenette. We had access to a big flat screen TV with DVD/CD player and radio all with what I felt was solid sound quality.

Whenever we could we spent our time on the roof in or around the pool and whirlpool and even enjoyed the Sauna. Nursing drinks by the pool was my favourite pastime by far. The location was refreshing too. The hotel is located in Hollywood west but rather than being on a main street it is nestled inside a residential area that is peaceful and friendly.

I will definitely use this hotel again when I am in Los Angeles next.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

A lovely boutique hotel with warm, personal service. The staff are all friendly and personable, the hotel is attractively appointed and well-maintained, and there is a wonderful rooftop with skyline views, pool and jacuzzi, private cabanas and tennis courts. The suites are extremely comfortable, replete with cozy robes and plush, soft beds. Despite the hotel's location amidst a very congested and popular destination city, there is a feeling of peace and privacy. Within walking distance are fabulous shops, galleries and celebrity-packed restaurants. Yet, except for one night out, we chose to enjoy the delicious cuisine prepared in the hotel kitchen, available in-room, at the pool, and in the lovely restaurant. This is the perfect hotel for those want to be close to all of the amenities in Los Angeles, yet crave privacy and comfort above all. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Palm Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2009

Some of my friends from out of town decided to all meet and stay at this hotel. We had a great time/ The location is perfect, and we loved the rooftop pool!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Le Parc Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!