“Avoid Room 338 If You Want Quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Parc Suite Hotel

You added Le Parc Suite Hotel to your Saves list
Le Parc Suite Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   733 North West Knoll Drive, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (West Hollywood)   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Avoid Room 338 If You Want Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel for just one night and asked on my online reservation form and again upon checking in to have a quiet room on the top floor of the 3 story hotel.

I was given room #338 which is a lovely room but the noise from directly ahead which encompasses the pool area was annoying and at times disturbing. It was simply noise from people either walking, running or pulling furniture directly above the room.. The noise lasted from the mid afternoon into the evening hours.

I am disappointed with the hotel since I very much wanted to like my stay there, since I have stayed in similar properties nearby without the same problem..

One other word of warning.. Do not park on the street near the hotel even for just a minute, unless you have a residential permit, you are assured of receiving an expensive parking ticket from the Police of West Hollywood.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Michael C, Guest Relations Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
I can only say that I am regretful that your stay was disappointing and that we did not meet your expectations. We apologize that for some reason the noise level above your room was happening for what you have mentioned to be an extended period of time. Thank you for the tip on the parking in the area as it is all permit around the neighborhood and safest to use the hotel. If there is ever anything I can do to regain your confidence in the hotel, cause I very much wanted you to enjoy your stay as well, do not hesitate to contact me at any time and I will assist you.

Best Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
NYC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The le parc is a classic place to stay it's known in my world where the celebs like to put the band, dancers and crew. It's a kinda a old feel but clean. I personally thinks it needs a make over. Some rooms the wall paper is coming down or bubbling on the walls and paint needs to be touched up here on like in my room the window pane doesn't really fit and bugs can come in. If u need a nice decent place to stay and cool staff this is ur place. It has a very small pool on the top roof but that's all u need. The overnight parking is pricey I think it's 40 bucks a night.

Stayed July 2014
Michael C, Guest Relations Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay at Le Parc Suite. We underwent a 5-7 million dollar renovation on the guest rooms which was completed less than two years ago. We are very proud of our guest rooms. But like anything, time and attention are a constant need. We will research and make sure that Engineering addresses the wall paper and window fitting. We can't let these items go without repair. We appreciate the comments about the staff and the other amenities. Hoping we can address some of the opportunities and earn a 4- or maybe a 5 star review from you sometime in the future.

Bolton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Pretty Cool, nothing disappointing, nothing surprising , service very good. Great rate on the internet. We were staying in the sister hotel, which was closing for refurb', so we were moved here at no extra cost. Will visit again.

Room Tip: Go with the flow and don't stress, the guys will take care of you!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, Guest Relations Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Please feel free to contact me in advance and I would love to see if we can't figure out what to do to improve the sleep quality for your stay. Thank you for the positive feedback on the service and the cleanliness. Like your room tip! But also want to make sure we get it all right for the next time you choose to stay.

Look forward to that opportunity.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I just stayed here for 9 nights as a quiet break, to read some books, catch up on sleep and be a tourist in LA.

I absolutely loved the hotel, the rooms are suites and very spacious with a comfortable bed and were kept incredibly clean. I have to say all the staff were excellent, very friendly and made me feel at home. The pool area on the roof is a great place to relax and have a swim. It was sometimes a little bit noisy with screaming children but they were just excited to be in such a great place I guess. I loved ordering breakfast and having it outside on the sun deck, the service was fast and the food still hot when it was delivered, two areas that often let hotel room service down. The free Wi Fi worked very well al over the hotel and the the roof areas.

The location is on a quiet street yet only a couple of minutes walk up the hill to Santa Monica bouleveard and the hustle and bustle of West Hollywood. Loved my stay and I WILL be back !!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
The greatest part of your review or the part I get excited to see is that you will be back. We were truly somewhere you really enjoyed staying. We can never forget that paying to stay somewhere for nine nights is a really big deal and I am so glad that we made it worth your while. We try to show our appreciation to all of the guest and especially on the longer stays as this becomes truly your home away from home. I regularly here that we have a good quality breakfast and I was happy to hear that you found a place that you could enjoy yours. Good to hear that the WIFI was strong even up on the Skydeck.

Next time you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of WEHO but need that quiet place to retreat to, our doors will be open and ready to welcome you back with open arms.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Chico, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This hotel makes you feel like you are hollywood royalty. The staff was very pleasant and the room was very clean. You have to pay to park in the garage or pay of valet parking. We payed for valet parking and they let us leave our car there after we checked out so we could explore downtown hollywood without having to deal with parking. It is walking distance to the beverly center. From there, you can take the Star Line hop on hop off tour around the city.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We are very pleased that you felt like Hollywood Royalty here at the hotel and that our staff made a good impression and we made the grade in housekeeping as well. Great advice on the Hop On and Hop Off Starline Tour. The 2 hour loop is a great way to see several areas without having to drive and worry about parking or anything for that matter. The only thing you worry about is how much time to spend shopping, eating and site seeing. We look forward to having you and your family back in the future.

Thank you for sharing your review.

West Hollywood, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the hotel while visiting relatives in the Los Angeles area, for the 4th of July weekend. Our room was mostly clean, but it was a bit dark. The hotel is pet friendly and allows dogs, however, the walls are thin, and if a dog that likes to bark is staying close to were your guest suite is, be prepared to deal with the barking, and sometimes very early in the day. One morning, my wife and I were woken up early by a dog staying in guest suite beneath ours. We decided to venture to the pool area to escape the barking dog,only to find quite a few boisterous young children at the pool area. We chatted pool side for a while, until my wife had noticed one of the young children wearing floaties in the pool had yellow colored water emanating from her midsection. Need I say more? My wife and I have had much better hotel experiences in the past, and plan to explore other hotel options when visiting the Los Angeles area in the future.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Michael C, Guest Relations Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
We regret that we were not able to provide a positive hotel experience and that based on the experience you would not return. If there is anything that I could do to regain your confidence in the hotel please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime. Best wishes for all your future hotels stays and adventures.

Please accept my sincere apology.
Michael
Maplewood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I both stay at this hotel when we are in town on business and have never been disappointed with the quality of our stay. Recently we decided to combine business with pleasure and brought our two sons along. Since the rooms at Le Parc all have a bedroom area, a living area and a small kitchen with a small balcony you really get the most bang for your buck.

When we all arrived to the hotel tired from the 5 1/2 hour flight we attempted to check in and were told the only room available was a King bed and a sofa bed. Apparently there was a problem with one of the double bed Rooms and since the hotel was overbooked they didn't have the room we reserved. The manager Mike took a little while to check into the situation and did something that is not very common in 2014 hospitality. He not only said, "Give me a minute and let me see what I can do." But also said, "Let me see how I can fix this."
Five minutes later he came back and said that he was trying to get two double beds moved into another room so we could have the room we requested. Then he had my boys fill out a card and check off what treat they wanted delivered to the room and the requested time. Within ten minutes we had our lovely room. We dropped off our bags, changed into our suits and went up to the roof deck pool and hot tub and had a relaxing swim in the laid back surroundings. The great thing also about this hotel is that you never feel like it's crowded it really has a wonderful low key vibe mixed with just the right amount of cool. Delicious apples and coffee always available to guests in the lobby.)

The first night we returned to our room after dinner not only to find cookies and milk but also a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries and the nicest note from Mike apologizing for the confusion at check in and to see if there was anything else we needed. That kind gesture really made a difference to my husband and me and showed us how much this boutique cares about its guests. (It also showed us how good the manager was at his job.)

If you want a hotel that can act as a sanctuary from your daily/nightly LA adventures this is the place for you. You may also see a celebrity or two; shhh during your stay as they too like the local feel of this West Hollywood neighborhood hotel. Last thing- entire staff from housekeeping to the valet all make you feel like they are happy to see you and by the end of you stay your begin to believe it.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are a little more quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Michael C, Guest Relations Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Let me start by apologizing again for the confusion at check in and to thank you for your patience while we worked around the opportunity. I really appreciated the time you gave us to work it out. I look forward to the next time you are here so I can offer something just to show our gratitude for your loyalty and not as a gesture of good faith for service recovery. The last comment that you have made is most important to us as it recognizes the associates that truly deserve the recognition. They provide authentic hospitality and they are assisting because they truly love what they do and they appreciate the guests that are here. So keep believing because we are HAPPY that you are here!

Mike