“A-List treatment!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Parc Suite Hotel

You added Le Parc Suite Hotel to your Saves list
Le Parc Suite Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   733 North West Knoll Drive, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (West Hollywood)   |
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A-List treatment!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stayed here back in 2008 and this trip even exceeded my wonderful memories. The service here is unprecedented! From the phone call to check on rates, to check in, we were treated like we were celebrities. The rooms are super clean, decor amazing, pool fabulous, toiletries great! More hotel establishments should send their representatives to whatever school these guys went to. They are clearly here to serve their customers 100%. I am in the service industry myself, so these qualities stand out to me. I encourage anyone looking for quality, not quantity to splurge and stay here verses
a chain hotel that one might be loyal to because of a name brand.

• Stayed April 2014
Michael C, Guest Relations Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
This is what I love to hear from any guest. Receiving a review that expresses a guest had their expectation exceeded is really a home run for us and what we are trying accomplish with our service standards. We didn't go to any special school we just really love what we are doing and the associates start off by thinking about how they would like to be treated and try to make that happen with all the guest interactions they have.

Thank you for the 100% positive review!

Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stayed in Le Parc for 7 nights while on a business trip to Los Angeles. The location is good - but as with anywhere in LA, you really need a car to get around. The room was huge and it's great to have the small kitchen area and sitting room. There was quite a lot of noise from above at night, i'm not sure if i was below the kitchen or what but the rattling seemed endless! There was a bit of an over-bearing smell of cleaning products in the hallway but who spends much time there?! Free wifi is always a bonus. I unfortunately didn't have time to make it to the pool so I can't comment on that.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
It has been mentioned in a few other reviews, there was a night that someone vandalized the property and pepper sprayed a stairwell and it affected several of the guest areas. We are extremely sorry that someone would due an act such as this and that it affected your stay. I think that sometimes we get noisy neighbors and depending on your location you might get more traffic coming and going form the restaurant and fitness center. Please give me a call prior to your next visit and I will make sure I place you in an area that is least likely to have possible noise. We can also stock up the kitchenette area prior to your arrival if you make that request during the reservation process. We like to do this per request that way we are sure everything is freshly sanitized. Thanks for the more good notes! I agree. I think we have a great location and that the area has a lot to offer just by walking around the neighborhood. Especially on Sunday afternoons, there is a great Farmers Market just around the corner on Melrose Place. Next time we would love a 5 so please come back and let us regain your confidence.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is our 2nd visit to Le Parc and once again we don't want to leave! Impeccable attention to every detail and such a friendly staff (with a special shout out to the wonderful Giovanni!). Can hardly wait to return - it's like a home away from home.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
We can't hardly wait for you to return and I guarantee Giovanni will be here providing the level of service he is very well known for. Thanks for mentioning him, we are very proud to have a Front Office Manager of his caliber. We'll be your home away from home anytime.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed here for about a week and a half on a business trip. On the same floor as the restaurant. The suite was a generous size with a little balcony overlooking some of the neighbours' yards. The bathroom was spacious and the coffee was always refilled in the mornings. It was annoying to have to call the front desk to get dishes, glasses and cutlery - why are they just not already in the kitchen? And, the walls are very thin - I could hear the restaurant staff coming out of the kitchen and my neighbours. One night, I woke up coughing and choking. There was a burning sensation in my throat. Minutes later, I could hear my neighbour coughing and his wife/girlfriend telling him she could hear someone else coughing, too. Seemed there was something in the air... and my balcony door wasn't open. In any case, people are all a little too close for comfort.
More good notes - the front desk staff was friendly and helpful, the restaurant's food delicious and the location is great. I could walk to many places to eat, shop and have a coffee along Melrose and Sunset. Heated rooftop pool and hot tub are a nice touch, as well.
I would have given this place a 4 if it weren't for the noise level.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Michael C, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Sorry I may have mixed up my response and placed it onto " Big Room Good Location"

We appreciate the time you have taken to give your feedback and hope that we can regain your confidence in the future and that positive experiences give us the advantage when you are making your decision to return.

Long Island, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stayed here twice during our trip to CA, first for two nights then for one. The first part of our stay was great - nice large room, clean, great view of the Hollywood hills, room service was over priced as is usually the case and parking was $38/night which is pretty average for the area. Also it's a nice neighborhood so I felt pretty safe when I had to venture out at 4am for a cvs run.
Our second stay was not so good. We had the same kind of room ( king suite) but this room was definitely smaller. We ordered room service cookies and a can of soda $21! Apparently there's a $5 delivery fee, they add gratuity (which is fine) but really a delivery fee for room service this was a first for me. Also the $8 cookies were supposed to have come with dipping sauce and whipped cream but didn't, it was too close to closing so I didn't bother making a fuss but really when your paying that much you should at least get what you paid for.
THE BIGGEST PROBLEM for me though was a security issue. Before I went to bed I checked the balcony door (we were on the first floor) and it was unlocked and cracked open. When I mentioned this to the front desk at check out, they advised me housekeeping often leaves the door ajar to let the room air out, and did not feel it was a concern. Look, I know it's a nice area, but that doesn't make it immune to crime, in fact a criminal would probably see the hotel as a great target with guests who have money and valuables. I definitely felt unsettled knowing it was open all day before we checked in and to know its common practice makes it even worse.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
We have shared your review with our housekeeping team in regards to the security concern. We open the balcony doors to air out the rooms during the cleaning process but once inspected they remain locked and closed in preparation for the arriving new guest.

Everyone should receive what they pay for and if the items do not match we are happy to make it right. Please do not ever hesitate to mention to us if something is not the way you expected or we did not deliver on what we promised. There are going to be times where we do make mistakes but we take pride in our ability to make things right on these occasions. Overall, it seems like you did enjoy your stay and we are grateful for the opportunity we had and look forward to having you back so we can make the entire stay a great experience.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was shocked by how big the hotel room was. I just got the cheapest room I could find, and it had somewhat separate areas for the beds, living room, kitchenette, and balcony. It was very comfortable, quiet, and nicely decorated. The clock radio was pretty bright, but I just unplugged it. Overall, the hotel exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
The rooms are like apartments and are around 600 square feet in size. Certainly giving someone enough space for a hotel room. Thank you for the comments on the decorations and the amenities. Sorry that the I Home docking station was too bright. I do believe that they have a dimmer for that built in but will have to double check to be 100% sure. We appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed here last week, and I have mixed opinions on this hotel. We booked through Expedia, so I knew we would not have the best room or a room with a great view - that is just how it works when you book with Expedia. What I did not expect was how run down our room was, and a view of a dumpster. My husband has stayed here previously for business and said the hotel was great so that is why we selected it for our trip to Hollywood. Our experience this time was not so great.

Positives:
-decent wifi signal everywhere in hotel
-Room had kitchenette, coffee, fridge, balcony, 2 tvs, separate sleeping area from sitting area, and a full bathroom.
-AWESOME location - 5 min walk to Santa Monica, 10 min walk to Sunset; very quiet and safe area to wander around at night
-valet guys were great - always had taxis booked for us when we asked
-staff were friendly
-small boutique hotel so not too many people
-pool area calm and relaxing

Negatives:
-Bathroom had mold around tub and in grout.
-Carpet in room had stains and did not look clean although it probably was.
-Wallpaper was peeling off wall in bathroom.
-Balcony overlooked dumpster (and smelled)
-Housekeeping skipped our room one day, we had to go ask for fresh towels
-Housekeeping came to service our room at 4:45pm...we had just arrived back at the hotel to shower and get ready for dinner and had to wait
-hotel was noisy...we could hear everything going on in room beside us, above us, and down the hall which was not welcome at 4:30am
-hallway outside of our room looked as though it had not been vacuumed in over a month...so nasty

My husband said his experience was very different when he stayed here previously and said his room was clean and quiet. Based on our experience last week, I do not think I would stay at this hotel again. Although the location of this hotel cannot be beat at all, the level of cleanliness for sure can be.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room that does not overlook dumpster if you can avoid it.