1. Location is superb if you want to stay in West Hollywood - walking distance to Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills Centre and Melrose. Surrounded by great cafes and restaurants including Nobu! YUM! It's also in a residential area so it's very quiet.
2. The room is BIG, in the UK it's like a luxury studio apartment. BIG, spacious and clean!
3. Friendly staff
4. The rooftop is rather cool.
1. The swimming pool is quite small
2. The lobby's decor is pretty dated - but it doesn't matter! lol
For its price, this hotel is excellent value. We stayed there for 5 days and loved every.