1. Location is superb if you want to stay in West Hollywood - walking distance to Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills Centre and Melrose. Surrounded by great cafes and restaurants including Nobu! YUM! It's also in a residential area so it's very quiet.
2. The room is BIG, in the UK it's like a luxury studio apartment. BIG, spacious and clean!
3. Friendly staff
4. The rooftop is rather cool.
1. The swimming pool is quite small
2. The lobby's decor is pretty dated - but it doesn't matter! lol
For its price, this hotel is excellent value. We stayed there for 5 days and loved every.
- Also Known As:
- Le Parc Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Parc West Hollywood
- Le Parc
- Le Parc Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-suite hotel in the chic neighborhood of West Hollywood; Le Parc Suite Hotel offers accommodations which attract clients from upscale designers to celebrities. Enjoy the luxuries of home while relaxing on our rooftop oasis, where you'll find a tennis court, a heated swimming pool, lavish cabanas, and a sunning deck - all with a spectacular view of the Hollywood Hills. Our quiet location is coveted by those who appreciate peace and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Le Parc Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.