“Anything but peace and quiet at Le Parc Suites Hotel- Beware of Dogs!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Le Parc Suite Hotel

You added Le Parc Suite Hotel to your Saves list
Le Parc Suite Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   733 North West Knoll Drive, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (West Hollywood)   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
Kenilworth
“Anything but peace and quiet at Le Parc Suites Hotel- Beware of Dogs!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed at the hotel when I was in Los Angeles on business. The first floor suite facing the street was spacious and the bed was great and had nice linens! unfortunatley, there were some very unpleasant cons about my stay. Shortly after I arrived at the hotel, I was on my way to a business meeting and entered the hallway to head towards the stairway leading to what is currently the temporary front door of the hotel, as the main entrance has been closed due to construction. The neighboring hotel guest walked in to the hallway with her dog on a leash, and I was horrified when I saw the dog lift its leg and urinate on the hallway baseboard and wallpaper! I am allergic to dogs, so if I new the hotel allowed dogs, I would not have made my reservation with the hotel.
A couple days later in my stay at the hotel, one of the guests pulled up to the hotel driving his Harley Davidson like motorcycle. The driver of the motorcycle turned the street into a what seemed to be his own private drag strip, racing and roaring within a couple of blocks to and from the hotel. The evening before left the hotel, at approximately 11:30 p.m., the hotel guest raced his motorcycle engine for at least 10 minutes outside my guest suite before he went on his way. The roar of the motorcycle vibrated my guest suite, and I know woke up other hotel guests.
All in all, although the hotel has some nice qualities, I was very disappointed with the hotel, and I will not be returning to Le Parc Suites Hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank Susan421732
Barry P, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Susan - I'd like to apologize on behalf of all of us here at Le Parc for what you experienced during your last visit. While Le Parc is a pet friendly hotel, what occured was completely out of the norm. I know our housekeeping staff responded quickly to clean the hallway, baseboards and surrounding areas, and guests who do bring their pets to thehotel are usually respectful of the property. Regarding the motorcyclist, we pride ourselves on being located on a quiet residential street away from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. The disturbance you heard was extremely rare. Lastly - you're right. Our porte cache project is winding down and, while we had to temporarily relocate our lobby, our regular lobby is again open meeting the needs of our guests. We will be posting pictures of the new entrance to the hotel shortly. Again, we're sorry that the hotel did not live up to your expectations.

Barry D. Podob
Director of Sales

Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was a very good experience - five-star offering for a four-star price. Rooms are clean, well equiped and really very spacious.

Only had to spend one night here but could easily have stayed much longer!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed here for four days in the summer and immediately felt at home in a spacious suite. The room facilities were excellent, such as a kitchen, dining table, sofa, balcony and a very comfortable bed were key to the homeliness. The suite was quiet and immaculately clean and the decor tasteful. The location was perfect. Just off the top of La Cienega with Santa Monica then Sunset Boulevards just a short walk away with endless bars, restaurants and general stores on hand. If its more serious shopping you're interested in, then The Beverley Centre is just around the corner and Melrose Ave nearest of all stretching off into infinity. I did not dine at the restaurant but I was told by colleagues that it was very good. I hope that future business trips to LA include a stay here on my itinerary. Superb

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Had an awesome time. Room was perfect, weather was great. Couldn't have picked a nicer spot to stay at during my birthday-celebration week. I would definitely pick it again if I'd go back to LA. Very friendly staff, always in to have a little talk and tell you about the must do's. Super.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Old residential building transformed in a all suites hotel. Rooms are huge and nice. Fully equipped with a kitchenette

Nice rooftop pool. Small but nice bar/ restaurant area.

Very easy to walk to Santa Monica bld or to the Beverly center. In a very quiet street so no noise from outside only some noise in the morning from the corridor activity but no major issue.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I had stayed at Le Parc quite often about 5-6 yrs ago and was always happy! I stayed there last December after a signifcant rennovation and am happy to say I was even more impressed!
One of the things I always liked were the comfortalbe beds..and glad to say they remain the same....the decor is now art deco and lovley and comfortable...the open kitchens plan as always is such a plus and the outdoor terrace is so nice! The bathrooms have been upgraded too and while they are not deluxe they have all you need! The restaurant is elegant, food really good and staff friendly and efficient! For the price you can't beat it!

Room Tip: I always like as room on the third floor and the ones with fireplace (gas) and makeup mirror and rob...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I just stayed at Le Parc Suite hotel for 10 days on a extensive LA business trip. I asked a few friends in LA for a service apartment style of hotel i.e. not full of tourists! They recommended Le Parc. It was just what I wanted - suite I stayed in was so comfortable. Staff all so friendly and genuinely helpful. Roof pool is awesome. I am very fussy about hotels having to travel on business often...I wish every city had a Le Parc Suite. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: Be sure to get the newly renovated suites.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Petit Ermitage
Petit Ermitage
#6 of 17 in West Hollywood
4.0 of 5 stars 732 reviews

Been to Le Parc Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!