“Big room and great location” 4 of 5 stars

Le Parc Suite Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   733 North West Knoll Drive, West Hollywood, CA 90069   |
Ranked #9 of 17 hotels in West Hollywood
Los Angeles, California
“Big room and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Old residential building transformed in a all suites hotel. Rooms are huge and nice. Fully equipped with a kitchenette

Nice rooftop pool. Small but nice bar/ restaurant area.

Very easy to walk to Santa Monica bld or to the Beverly center. In a very quiet street so no noise from outside only some noise in the morning from the corridor activity but no major issue.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

521 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
New York City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I had stayed at Le Parc quite often about 5-6 yrs ago and was always happy! I stayed there last December after a signifcant rennovation and am happy to say I was even more impressed!
One of the things I always liked were the comfortalbe beds..and glad to say they remain the same....the decor is now art deco and lovley and comfortable...the open kitchens plan as always is such a plus and the outdoor terrace is so nice! The bathrooms have been upgraded too and while they are not deluxe they have all you need! The restaurant is elegant, food really good and staff friendly and efficient! For the price you can't beat it!

Room Tip: I always like as room on the third floor and the ones with fireplace (gas) and makeup mirror and rob...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I just stayed at Le Parc Suite hotel for 10 days on a extensive LA business trip. I asked a few friends in LA for a service apartment style of hotel i.e. not full of tourists! They recommended Le Parc. It was just what I wanted - suite I stayed in was so comfortable. Staff all so friendly and genuinely helpful. Roof pool is awesome. I am very fussy about hotels having to travel on business often...I wish every city had a Le Parc Suite. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: Be sure to get the newly renovated suites.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed here last week when I was in town on business. The main entrance of the hotel had been blocked off due to construction at the hotel, so we had to enter through a side door. The entry was a little bit larger then a hallway and quite clusterphobic. Not exactly 4 star quality. The room was nice and clean, however it was quite noisy. The garage gate, 2 stories beneath our hotel room, kept squeaking all night long, as the gate opened and closed for vehicles entering and exiting the garage. I had an 11:30 am business meeting, and I so set my alarm for 8:30 am..Not having slept well the night before, because of the squeaking gate, and car horns sounding near the entry of the hotel, was just a preview of what was coming next. At 8:00 a.m. the jack hammering near the entry to the hotel had begun. Trucks arrived and backed up to the contruction at the front of hotel, sounding their back up alarms as the trucks backed into position. The alarms sounding for at least 10 minute intervals. I certainly didn't need my alarm clock at 8:30 am! If you want a good night sleep, and possibly sleep in in the morning, I would not advise coming to this hotel. I was very disappointed with the hotel and will not be returning.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside of the hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Barry P, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
On behalf of all of us here at Le Parc, I'd like to offer our apology over what you experienced - no excuses here. Our porte cache project, where, after 20 years, we are replacing the entrance to the hotel, caused more of a disturbance than we were told and the workers, who were to start their day after 9:00 a.m. began early. For that we apologize. The good news is that the work is winding down and the new entrace is just about ready to be unveiled. Again we're sorry we didn't live up to your expectations.

Barry D. Podob
Director of Sales
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed at Le Parc Suites for the second time in 2012 during December.
The hotel is located in a residential area just off Melrose with good access to most of LA. There are several cafes, restaurants and even shopping centres within walking distance of the hotel.
We stayed in a studio room on both occasions. The rooms are very clean, comfortable with lots of space and all suites have a small balcony with a small table and couple of chairs. The beds are super comfy too.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
The pool area is nice and the controlled temperature of the pool means its good to swim in both summer and winter.
This all said the hotel does still have a few areas for improvement.
The pool area is not staffed but there is a phone provided to call for service. In July I ordered lunch from the pool side but unfortunately the food never arrived as they forgot my order and the last time we were there I asked for food menus which they brought up but never came back to get my order.
I also had a problem with the sink as another apartment got a blockage which backfilled into my sink. They did try to repair it while I went out but on my return at 11pm it was still exactly the same, no one contacted me to tell me what was going on and I had to phone the next morning to complain again and then wait until an outside company was called to fix it.
Also, during the second stay we had noisy neighbours which woke us on a couple of occasions but I suppose that’s the luck of the draw.
Despite the faults, I would stay here again. The current owners are still in the process of trying to upgrade the hotel….hopefully they will do the bathrooms next…….as I said a great location and the pros outweigh the cons.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thanks Nick - glad to have had you as a guest and appreciate ther kind words about Le Parc, our location close to so much L.A. has to offer, the size of our guest rooms, our amenities including trhe kitchenttes, dining area, living area and more. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels take you to this locale.

Barry D. Podob
Director of Sales
Huntington Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed here during Halloween and had an absolute blast. The front desk reception guy was hilarious (but not obnoxious) and extremely attentive to our needs. The rooms were absolutely gorgeous, and much larger than I had expected, especially with only three people. Alas, we weren't able to go for a dip in the pool, but the small fitness room was a welcome addition for my friend who wanted to look his best before hitting the parade.

Yes, the hotel is a bit pricey, but for those who are looking for a great room, attentive staff, and a place within walking distance to all of the local gay bars in West Hollywood, I'd highly recommend Le Parc Suite.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was our last stop on a month-long holiday to the US and we loved it here. We got a great deal and were really impressed at how clean the place was and the amenities available. The complimentary business center and laundry was great and we even played a rooftop game of tennis with fantastic views of LA. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Le Parc Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!