“An American Girl Experience !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Parc Suite Hotel

You added Le Parc Suite Hotel to your Saves list
Le Parc Suite Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   733 North West Knoll Drive, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (West Hollywood)   |
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
granite bay
“An American Girl Experience !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

Hello !
I would like to say after driving around Hollywood for awhile , we finally found La Parc Suites ! There was a confusion with the North West Knoll street , we found West Knoll, but anyway, we arrived ! There is a parking Fee to park there , which we were not used to, but it seems like allot of places in Hollywood charge for that.
We went to American Girl Place at teh Grove ( which is a beautiful place to visit ) and La Parc is one of the hotels they recommend to stay at.- They have a American Girl Package deal.
When we arrived , we were greeted by friendly staff and our girl was handed a Large American Girl Bag , it had a cute American girl doll bed in it to take home . Milk and cookies were also in the deal. They were FRESH BAKED COOKIES, There were a couple of things that were asked when we made Reservations that weren't done when we arrived, but when I went down to Guest services and asked them about it, they promptly came up and fixed the problem.
The rooms were huge, 2 large flat screen TV's , A DVD player, a kitchen , fireplace, table & chairs and a balcony to go out and sit on.
The beds were really comfortable and the bathrooms huge too !
We would stay here again if visiting the Hollywood area !

Room Tip: All Rooms are Great !
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Jparc, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, April 24, 2011
Dear Guest, thank you for the wonderful comments from your recent visit with us. We are so pleased you, and your family had a wonderful time. The American Girl Package is very popular. We will be adding some new amenities to the package soon. I am glad our team was helpful in handling your special requests quickly. I will let Chef Greg know you enjoyed his homemade cookies. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your business. Have a wonderful week. Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

felt like a vacation condo as opposed to a hotel room.
Ours was the corner suite and had a mini kitchen, balcony, fireplace and tons of natural light. - walking distance to Starbucks. Very friendly staff. Will return.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

The hotel was fabulous. The rooms were well appointed with great amenities. I appreciated the little restaurant on the third floor for a glass of wine and snack in the late afternoon. Quiet location conveniently located to great shopping and restaurants. Love the rooftop pool and tennis courts. Will definately stay here anytime I am in the Hollywood area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

Been going to this hotel for over 14 years, stay at least 2x a year. Worku, and Yoseph are the best and have been there since we have been going to the hotel. They are always kind and the best staff at Le Parc.

Also Mario has been great too and always very helpful. My family and other family members stay there too. Its a great hotel located on a quite street. Rooms are large with a kitchen (not all have a stove so request a room with one if need). Walking distance to great places like Koo Koo Roo and Urth Cafe.

Great restaurant upstairs in the hotel, nice small roof top poop and tennis courts. There is a small biz center.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side not the street side.
Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

My husband and I were given a night away from our baby, so we decided to stay close to home (we're from San Diego). We wanted to be close to the hub bub, but also in an affordable hotel. Thanks to hotwire, we were able to snag a good deal at Le Parc. Overall, we had a great, fun night away and returned well rested to care for our little one.

I have to admit that I was a smidge nervous about the other reviews on TripAdvisor, but I feel like we made a great choice for us. Despite the $32 overnight car valet, I think with the lower rate on hotwire, it made it more palatable. From what I understand, this is the going rate at all the hotels in LA.

Our room was very clean, really large - the pictures aren't deceiving. The cabinetry in the kitchen is a bit dated, but everything else had been updated. The bathroom was a nice size, as well as the closet. We didn't have bathrobes, but I called down, and one was brought up.

We made reservations at Cobras and Matadors, and within minutes the hotel had a cab ready for us. They also helped us quickly wiht another cab to a local comedy club. We were surprised at the promptness. And the cost for the cab fare was reasonable, because we were close! Helped to plan ahead a bit.

The next morning, we ordered room service. It was a few minutes later than when we'd requested (no biggie). The food was great.

Only downers? Asked for two robes, got one. Really, that wasn't too much of a downer. Also, we thought there was a bar near the pool, but no one was up there when we went. Maybe we misread? No biggie...we went down and enjoyed some wine that we purchased on our own. What others might find a downer, but not us, is that you can hear the floors creek above or hear people outside of your room...but the noise was in no way distracting or unbearable.

Good choice, friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Jparc, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, March 31, 2011
Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your experience at our Hotel with our friends at Tripadvisor. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your business.
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

If I could talk with the manager I would complement him on some great staff, Bellmen, Valet, Bartender. Some need work. Kicking us out of our room at 5pm so you can clean it after we have been at a funeral all day,lousy ! Telling us the "Good Neighbor" discount applies to the restaurant than not applying it? (front desk) Not so Neighborly. Great food in the restaurant. Wonderful location. Nice rooms with nice design, but poor follow through. Example. Nice granite counter tops with great plumbing and electrical fixtures, but the cheapest flat apartment wall paint on the trim? Just cheapens the whole room. Don't let the maintenance department bully you into cheep paint on doors, door trim. don't paint the scratched cheep door hardware?!? WTF Such a great place and they have spent lots of money on it and it shows. rooms 107 and 108 to the casual observer might seem worn out. They are not worn out, just cheapened.

Message for Maintenance Staff. For Christ sake pull off the door hardware before you paint the door! And use ONLY good enamel paint on the trim. Housekeeping will love it. Easy to clean and looks nice! Looks nice and occupancy rate stays up, you get to keep your job and who knows, boss might be more generous at the end of the year. I know how hard you work. Just step up your game and the hotel will go up at least a star and maybe 1 1/2 stars. (hell, you step it up and I will give you 5) We will be back to check up on the improvement that I'm sure you will be making. If the boss brought in a out of work professional paint crew they could cut in that trim in a week or two.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Jparc, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this review, March 26, 2011
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your comments. I am always available to speak with our guests at anytime. I agree with you, we have a terrific staff, and thank you for your compliments which I will share with our team. I am not sure why our staff would make you leave a room to clean it. If a guest does not wish service, we must honor that request. After all, we are there to be of service. This is not in keeping with how we treat our guests. I will most certainly look into who serviced your suites during your stay to insure this is not repeated. I sincerely apologize if you were disturbed. That should never have happened. If you wish to speak with me, please call me, I encourage guest feedback. I assure you we welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us improve. I can be reached at 310-855-8888 or Jdouponce@outrigger.net. I am disappointed we did not meet your expectations. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back. Thank you for your business.
Dayton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

The staff was very nice, the room was a home away from home. They do charge $200.00 in advance for damages. That took a chunk out of my shopping and out on the town money. Most hotels don't charge unless something has been damaged.Room service and food is expensive.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Been to Le Parc Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!