“Most amazing staff and hotel!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The London West Hollywood

You added The London West Hollywood to your Saves list
The London West Hollywood
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1020 North San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (West Hollywood)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Most amazing staff and hotel!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The staff at this hotel are the friendliest I have ever come across! They made us feel so welcome right from check in and with every day we returned after our outings and we were sad to have to say goodbye to them at the end of our vacation! Kirk Figgins the concierge made our vacation by booking all of our dinners and excursions that all turned out to be amazing! The hotel rooms are are great. Beds really comfortable. Bathrooms to die for. The rooftop patio and pool is a little treasure all in itself! Spent many afternoons being waited on by the friendly staff there. Food and pitchers of cocktails were delish! We travel 3 times a year and have for the past 15 years and I have never felt the need to post a review but this one is a well deserved one!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
Darlinghurst, SYDNEY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

My second stay at this stellar hotel was marked with tragedy, a head cold. Ground running, i think not. Though the attempt was present, lunch at Gordon Ramsay (so named, ghastly disappointment) with rosé and Sancerre, both wine style should be sent into outer space. The roof, the pool, blah blah....yes, it was lovely when the staff weren't treated to the patrons, I guess everyone gets tired eventually, even mike jagger complained. As a symbol of the excess of expectation and entitlement of guests, there is no place like it. It is the best hotel in west hollywood, no question. But the guests ruined it for me this time. Be kind, be grateful, be polite. The hotel staff are dedicated and wonderful. Kirk figgins, one cannot ask too much of this man, the concierge I want for the rest of my holiday....
Are we definitely sure the interiors are still working?

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Generally when I stay at a boutique hotel, I don't expect too much in terms of service. I have to say that all of that has changed since my stay at The London West Hollywood. I needed to make evening plans with some good friends on the fly. Kirk, the Concierge, hooked me up with everything that I needed. Needless to say my friends and I had a blast during our 3 day stay. For an insider's town like LA, Kirk definitely opened some doors for us that we would have otherwise not found.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

From the time I walked in to the time I walked out, the London treated me like royalty! I've never known such amazing and welcoming hospitality, and I've stayed at a LOT of hotels. But the London is not just a hotel, it's like staying with family! Needless to say, the London is where I'll call "home" whenever I stay in LA.

First of all, Gordon Ramsey (on-property restaurant) was absolutely delicious! I highly recommend the mussels and fries -- delicious!!

Second, the rooftop pool is to die for! Sleek and beautiful with one of the best 360° views of LA, it's definitely my new favorite hang out spot. Mimosas in the morning by the pool, ahhh, there's nothing more relaxing.

Last, but certainly not least, the concierge team is phenomenal! Kirk was the BEST!! He hooked me up throughout my entire stay -- cocktails, drivers, reservations -- whatever I needed! His service was nothing short of amazing!

I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed May 2013
Deerfield, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The London is worth every penny. It's a lovely hotel in West Hollywood with the feel of something outside the city.The service, from check-in to check-out, is exceptional. The rooms are airy, well-appointed and -- very clean. Great views, too. We "attended" a wedding in the hotel courtyard during our stay by watching from the balcony.
The breakfast that's included is more than ample. Juice is fresh-squeezed and there are plenty of choices to satisfy varied tastes during a multi-day stay.
Bathrooms are spacious and kept immaculate. Be sure to stop by the gift shop. Even if you don't buy anything, you'll love to browse.

Room Tip: As for a courtyard view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Above the best - every aspect of our hotel experience at the London West was outstanding (from breakfast buffet to lounging by the rooftop pool at midnight - with the best views of LA in the city). The hotel is extremely convenient to local hotspots - and within walking distance of many attractions and other great restaurants along Sunset Blvd. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful - and were proud of their hotel. And it was a great venue for special events - perfect because the event staff was on top of every detail to produce consistently memorable experiences.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

What can I say about this place!! totally perfect in every way, from the roof top pool, amazing room, the biggest bathroom I have ever seen, the view is to die for and it's in a great location (you can walk to all the super cool restaurants) seriously you can do no better than this place take my word for it....

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The London West Hollywood? Share your experiences!