Where do I start... The beautiful grounds are incredibly lush and the villas are situated discreetly throughout. At night, candles light the walkway along the koi pond and gardens which make you feel like your staying on the grounds of a private estate.The villa was well furnished, clean, and had a beautiful patio with very nice patio dining table. Oh and the bed... hopefully you don't have to get up early because it is so comfortable. The pool was just a a few steps away and we basically had it all to ourselves with the exception of the pool staff who were friendly and provided great service. I had a massage in one of the spa suites which was lovely. The room service was fast and delicious, as was the beautiful Restaurant. If you are staying in WeHo and want laid back, truly unique, and serene hotel with excellent service, Sunset Marquis is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood